Chapter 40: Being Together (Smut Warning)

Cameron's P.O.V:
I put the car in park. We get out and we carry our luggage up to our apartment. I set my bags down and I feel Shawn wrap his arms around me, from behind. "I really missed you Cameron. I felt so lonely when I went to sleep. I've missed your big strong arms holding me." I turned around smiling. This fool just could not make me stop smiling! I loved him. I lean my forehead on his.

"I missed holding you Shawn. I felt alone without you." He lean in slowly and connect our lips. He moves closer to me, our bodies touching now. He licks my bottom lip, and I allow it to enter my mouth. He, over-exaggerating, moves his tongue around in my mouth. I start laughing and so does he. We stop kissing for a moment. "Shawn I want you to know how bad I felt when I saw you crying. In a way it made me happy though. It showed me that no matter what you do or how bad something is, you'll always tell me. It showed me that you love me enough to trust me."

"Aww babe." He kisses me again, just a small peck though. "Have you ate dinner yet?" I unzip my one of my bags and start getting out dirty clothes.

"I ate some fries when I left Florida, but other than that nope."

"Good, I'll cook for us." He walks away to the kitchen.

"Oh yah, that's another thing I missed."

"Oh what's that?"

"I missed you're cooking. I've gotten so used to the way you make your eggs, or the way you spice your chili. I love when you cook." I see him blushing.

"Well thank you Cammy."

"Don't call me Cammy." I say laughing, walking up beside him. He just put his apron on.

"Oh yah, and what are you gonna do if I do."

"You wanna know what I'm gonna do." I'm nodding my head and smiling now. I walk right in front of him. I move my hand back and grab a hand full of his ass.

"Cameron!" he yells smiling. His face is blushing again.

"What, you missed being touched." I say, moving my hand around over his ass. I barely pinch it.

"Cameron I'm trying to cook." he says, biting his lip.

"I think you can cook later." I say, moving my lips to his.

"No babe I need to... I need to..." I was kissing his neck now. I'm sucking on his sweet spot. It gets him every time.

"You were saying?" I say, pulling away.

"Oh just take me Cameron." He runs at me, attaching my lips with his. I start waking backwards. He breaks the kiss to pull his apron off. We connect again still walking backwards. I trip, falling onto the couch. He jumps on top of me. I scoot back till I'm comfortable. I loved when we made out. Our lips moving in sync, our hands begin wandering, our bodies grinding against each other. After a couple minutes of making out, we're both just in our underwear. His cock looked so big in the bulge of his underwear. I reach my hand down.

"Can I touch you?"

"Yes." he says laughing. "I think it's cute you still ask for permission before you touch me."

"Well it's because I respect your body. And I love you." My hand slides down his chest, gripping his cock through his underwear.