Chapter 6: Realization

Cameron's P.O.V:
I walked to the bathroom to attend to my now bleeding nose. Shawn wasn't the best puncher, but he had managed to make my nose bleed. What tweet was he talking about? I went to grab my phone from my pocket. It wasn't there. I went into the room, toilet paper stopping the bleeding, and still couldn't find my phone. I grabbed the bedside phone and dialed Natalie's number. Good thing I was good at remembering things. After a couple rings she answered it. "Hello?" she said.

"Hey Natalie, its Cam."

"Oh, hi baby."

"You wouldn't happen to know what I did with my phone would you?"

"I have no idea Cam. Sorry." I really wanted to know what Tweet Shawn was taking about. I sat on my bed thinking about the last time I had used my phone. It had to of been when I was in Natalie's car. Just a couple of minutes before I came up to the room. I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Nash.

"You're not gonna punch me too right?"

"Open the door Cameron."

"Nash, I honestly have no idea what Shawn is mad about."

"Let. Me. In." I twisted the door nob, allowing Nash to enter.

"Why is Shawn so pissed?" I questioned. Nash stopped and looked at me.

"It wasn't you was it?" I was so confused.

"What are you taking about." He pulled out his phone and started scrolling. After a moment he showed me the tweet. I read it over in my head.

"Who's account is that on?" I questioned. I couldn't believe Shawn is actually gay. This changes everything.

"It's on your account Cameron." My heart stopped when I heard these words.

"Nash I swear to God that I didn't post that. I don't even know where my phone is, and I didn't even know Shawn was gay."

"If it wasn't you then who was it." I stopped to think. Natalie had to of had my phone. But she wouldn't do something like this. Would she?

"I think Natalie has my phone." I said, my heart sinking into my chest. I couldn't believe how I had hurt Shawn.

"Well you need to get it back, and you need to take down that post."

"Hand me your phone. I'll long in and take it down." I logged into my Twitter on his phone and deleted the tweet. Then I went to the hotel phone again.

"Hello?" questioned Natalie.

"Babe I want you." I said sounding sexy.

"Cameron, stop it." she giggled.

"I need you, come to the hotel right now."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." Nash and I made our way outside. He stood in the bushes by the hotel, while I waited for her car to pull up. She got out and locked her car.

"Hey baby." she said.

"Now." I yelled. Nash grabbed her from behind, pinning her to the car. I took the keys from her hand, unlocking the car. "Check her pockets." I prayed to God the phone was in here. I went through all of the places in her car. No phone.

"Got it." yelled Nash. He let go of Natalie. He handed me the phone.

"Why would you do something like this Natalie." I stopped talking, realizing what a horrible person she truly was.

"I know the way Shawn looked at you. He wants you so badly. And I was right. I had to get picture evidence, and I needed him to hate you. I was scared of loosing you baby." She walked to me, with a pouty face.

I pushed her back saying "Get the hell away from me."

"But Cameron, I love you." Tears were forming in her eyes.

"All you ever did was hurt me Natalie. Now get the hell out of my face and the hell out of my life." Nash and I walked back into the hotel. Hopefully not to many people had seen that tweet. It was only up for like 10 minutes. And it was a pretty blurry picture anyways.

"You don't think she was right do you Nash?" I questioned him.

"What about?"

"Shawn."

"What about him?"

"Liking me?" Nash looked at the ground smiling. "What." His smile grew larger. "Tell me Nash. Now!" I playfully shoved him.

"Dude, Shawn has got the biggest crush on you. How could you not tell?" My heart started to beat faster. Did he really like me back? "Shawn's eyes light up when he's around you, he stands straighter, he's more of himself when he's around you. He smiles every time someone talks about you. Shawn freakin loves you man." My heart was beating faster. I needed to see Shawn. I needed to see my baby boy.