Chapter 5: A Series of Unfortunate Events

Shawn's P.O.V:
I laid on my hotel bed. We were leaving this part of California in a couple of days, and then I was heading to my apartment in L.A. I realized I hadn't managed to get Josh's number. I searched him on Instagram. I added him and dm'd him.

Shawn: hey
He almost responded immediately.

Josh: hey dude!

Shawn: I just realized I didn't give you my number

Josh: It's ok here's mine. 123-456-7890

Shawn: when were you wanting to go out for that coffee or dinner

Josh: tomorrow at 6pm. I'll pick you up at your hotel.

Shawn: I'm staying at Westbrooke Inn.

Josh: I'll see you tomorrow man

Shawn: Goodnight
Josh: night😘
Cameron walks into the room, a blonde girl following behind him.

"Hey dude, this is Natalie. Natalie, Shawn Mendes." I smiled and waved my hand at her. She slightly smiled, rolling her eyes. "Have you ever  heard Shawn's music Nat?"

"Yah, a few of his songs." She said. Rolling her eyes and looking away again.

"Oh, I see." said Cam.

"Do you not like my music?" I asked not really offended.

"It's not that I don't like it.... it's just.... it doesn't sound very good to my ears." Ouch. This time I was offended. I looked at Cam hoping he would say something. Instead he walks over to her.

"Goodnight babe. I'll see you tomorrow." He goes to kiss her on the cheek, but she moves crashing her lips onto his. Her eyes came in contact with mine. Was she trying to make me jealous?

"I'll see you tomorrow Cam." she said, grabbing his crotch. He smiled and kissed her again.

"Ok, enough. I'm sure Shawn doesn't wanna see this."

"Fine baby." she said placing one more small kiss on his lips. She walked out, Cameron closing the door behind her. He came back, his face looking so happy.

"She's just the greatest isn't she!" Was he being serious? She had just insulted all of my hard work and passion, and Cam said nothing to defend me.

"Thanks for standing up for me back there." I say pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"What are you talking about?" he said, fake laughing a little bit.

"She insulted everything I work for and you didn't say a word. You were to busy checking out her ass."

"Sorry she doesn't like you're music man. Not everyone has to like what you produce."

"I'm not saying everyone has to like it, but they don't have to tell me they don't like it. She could've been way nicer about it."

"I think you're being a little childish about it."

"All I know is that if someone said that about you, I would say something to their face. I would defend you and talk good about you no matter what you did man. I'd crawl to the ends of the earth defending you." Cam paused for a moment. I think I might have said to much.