Chapter 8: First Touch (Smut warning)

Shawn's P.O.V:

I was sitting on my bed when my phone vibrated. A twitter notification. I read Cameron's tweet. Tears flooded my eyes again. He said he loved me. I rush to the door and open it. Cameron falls back suddenly onto my feet. I help him up and he pulls my into a hug. I'm crying into his shoulder. His strong arms wrap around my body, making me feel secure.

"Shawn I meant every word of that tweet." I pulled away looking into Cameron's eyes. They were so beautiful.

"You have some explaining to do mister." I say in a cute way, grabbing his hand and leading him to my bed. We sit down and he explains the whole situation to me.

"And so I broke up with her." My heart flipped when he said this.

"I always knew she was a bitch." Cameron pulls me into another hug, and I lay down beside him on my bed. "What time is Nash coming up?"

"Nash is staying in our room tonight." He says in my ear. I love being this close to me. His left arm is wrapped around my body, making me feel safe again. I loved him holding me.

"Do you think I should delete that tweet?"

"That would probably be best. We don't know how everyone's gonna take it. Plus I haven't told my parents and neither have you." He gets on his phone and deletes the tweet. It was only up for a few minutes.

After a couple minutes of us just laying there with our eyes closed, holding each other, I say "Cameron?"

"Yah Shawn?"

"Can I get up, I have to use the bathroom." I turn around so I'm facing him. His thumbs move across my cheeks, over the dried tears.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you like this Shawn." he says, gazing deep into my eyes.

"It's all over now Cameron, and now we're here, together." I pull him closer to me. I feel something poking at my leg. "Cameron." I giggle.

"What? I can't help that your so damn hot right now." he says pecking my lips.

"Seriously though, I need to go to the bathroom." He lets me go and I make my way to the bathroom. I pee and turn around to look at myself in the mirror. I walk out and Cameron is laying in the same spot as before, only wearing tight boxer briefs. His bulge is clearly visible, as 'little cameron' is semi hard.

"I sleep in just my underwear." he says seductively.

"So do I." I say, pulling of my shirt and pants. I lay down next to him, and he pulls my close to his chest. I'm facing him, and my hands are resting on his abs. He is so fucking sexy.

"Well I was thinking, maybe we could....." I cut him off.

"Cameron I don't think I'm ready for that. Can we just cuddle tonight? I just want to be close to your body." His adorable smile fills his face.

"Of course babe." He pulls me close, my head resting between his shoulder and head. He pulls the lamp light off and darkness fills the room.

"I'm kinda cold." I say, my teeth starting to chatter. He pulls the blankets over us, and I intertwine our feet. His bulge is pushed up against the side of my leg, and mine is pressed up against his. I reach my right hand down and feel his bulge. I cup my hand to it. I feel him smiling.