Chapter 38: Drawing Closer

Shawn's P.O.V:
Why does my head hurt so much? I sit up. The pain doubling in my head. I lay back down. Holy shit I'm in pain. I reach over and hit Aaron. "Aaron, Aaron!" I whisper.

"Wh-what?" He sits up. He grabs his head moaning.

"Do you have any Tylenol dude. I'm having the worst headache."

"It's called a hangover Shawn."

"I'm not having a hangover." He goes to the entrance of the tent and pulls one of the entrances open. The light shines through. The moment I saw the sunlight the pain in my head multiplied. "Holy shit." I groan covering my face. "Shut the tent. Please." He let it close. He went in his bag.

"Here, take these." He hands me some pills and a bottle of water. I have no idea what the pills are I just take them. "Go back to sleep. Taylor said he'd wake us up when he was ready to leave."

*****

Taylor woke us up about 5 minutes ago. I've finished packing all my stuff, but I've noticed Aaron's been looking at me strangely. I walk out of the tent and put my bags into Taylor's van. I return to the tent and Aaron is sitting on the ground. He's got a somewhat sad look on his face. "Aaron, you ok man?" He looks up to me with puppy dog eyes.

"You really don't remember do you?" Remember what. Did me and Aaron do something last night? I feel my heart racing in my chest.

"What don't I remember Aaron." He stood up and walked close to me.

"Our kiss." He was now standing right in front of me. We kissed?! I feel my heart racing. I move over and sit on the ground.

"Aaron did we really?" He sits down beside me.

"Yes Shawn. You don't remember?"

"Aaron I am so sorry. I was really drunk last night." I instantly start thinking about Cameron. How is he gonna react when he finds out I kissed Aaron. Wait, did I kiss Aaron or did he kiss me? "Aaron, did I kiss you or did you kiss me." He thought for a second.

"We actually kissed each other. You fell on top of me and we both started laughing. Then we both leaned in kissed and then you went to bed laughing again."

"Aaron I need you to understand I didn't mean to kiss you. I was so freaking drunk. That's why I don't drink alcohol." My mind is racing. I just need to talk to Cameron.

"Shawn it's fine. I'm not sad because you don't like me. I didn't enjoy the kiss that much each other, no offense."

"Then why are you all sad?"

"Because of Cameron. He's gonna be so mad at me when I he founds out we kissed. He's like my best friend Shawn."

"Aaron imagine how mad he's gonna be at me! I kissed another guy!"

"We have to tell him though. I can't lie to him."

"I know Aaron. I would never lie to him. I love him. He's my one and only. I knew this weekend would be a bad idea." I'm gripping the back of my neck with my hands. I feel tears in my eyes. I'm so frustrated. The next time I see Cam I'm going to tell him what I did. "What of he breaks up with me Aaron?" I really start crying now. Aaron pulls me into a hug.

"He's not gonna break up with you Shawn. We were both drunk and you don't even remember the kiss. It was a drunk mistake. He loves you Shawn, he might be mad but trust me, he's not gonna break up with you."

"You really think so?" I ask, wiping away the tears with my fingers.

"I do think so Shawn. Just wait. You'll find out tonight."

"You're right." We pack up the tents and board Taylor's van. We start driving home.

Cameron's P.O.V:
The sun shines through the windows of the bedroom. Someone just moved the blinds out of the way. "Cameron, come on get up. We gotta leave soon." I sit up. It was my mom.

"What time is it?"

"3:30. You've slept all day." Shit. I've never slept this late before.

"What times the plane leave?"

"If leaves at 6."

"So what time is it gonna be when we get in California?"

"Well its three hours behind us, and it's a 5 hour flight. So we'll get in California about 8 o clock."

"Ok."

"You excited to see Shawn?"

"Of course. I've missed him this whole trip." I get up and start packing.

*****

"I'm gonna miss you Aunt Susie." I say, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too Cameron. And don't forget about that ring. I wanna be the first to know when you propose."

"Ok Aunt Susie, but remember it might be in a few months."

"I know, I know. It could be a year from now, I just wanna know as soon as possible."

"Of course. I love you."

"Love you too Cam." My mom says goodbye to her and we finish walking through the airport. We find our terminal and wait to board. I can't wait to see Shawn. I pull out my phone. He still hasn't texted me back yet. Taylor said they were leaving the camp by 4 which is in an hour because of the time change. W aboard our plane. I check my phone one more time before turning on airplane mode. I guess I gotta wait to see Shawn in person. I've missed him so much. I can't wait to hold that sweet ass of his, and fall asleep with him in my arms. It's going to be so sweet.

*****

The plane has just landed. I look at my phone. It's a few minutes past 8. Shawn's waiting in that airport for me. I can't wait to see his adorable smile. Just thinking about his smile melts my heart. I sit anxiously in my seat, stamping my foot.