Chapter 39: The Truth

Cameron's P.O.V:

After we land we exit the plane and enter the terminal. I leave my moms side and instantly start looking for Shawn. I don't see him. Where is he? I keep going until I see him. He's holding a sign that says "Cameron Dallas a.k.a My Love." We make eye contact. For a brief moment I see sadness in his eyes. Why's he sad? I push it off and run straight at him. He drops the sign opening his arms. I pick him up off the ground. He wraps his legs around my waist. I immediately start showering his face with kisses. He's smiling, I'm laughing. "Shawn I've missed you so much babe." I cup his cheeks with my hand and kiss him. He unattached our lips, looking down at the ground. "Babe, what's wrong?" I ask. My heart hurts. I hate seeing him sad. I see tears forming in his ears. I pull him away sitting down at a bench. "Shawn are you ok." He just starts bawling. "Seriously babe, what's wrong." My arms are wrapped around him.

"Cameron... I.... I did something bad." I feel my heart starting to beat. What was he about to tell me.

"What happened Shawn?" I was holding him up, facing him. He won't look me in he eyes. He starts to talk but I interrupt him. "No, look me in the eyes when we're talking like this." He looks up and I see more tears fill his eyes as he looks into mine.

"Cameron I got really drunk Saturday night."

"I thought you didn't like drinking."

"I don't but I did cause I thought I'd have fun."

"Ok, so you got drunk and.." I'm a bit more calm now. If he was drunk whatever he did couldn't be that bad.

"And I made a stupid, stupid drunk mistake."

"Shawn of this is about you not texting me back it's ok." I'm smiling.

"It's not about that. I didn't text back because they made abbey that I couldn't go the whole weekend without talking to you at all. Then they took my phone and hid to make sure I couldn't."

"Ok so if it's not about that what's this about?" I'm not smiling anymore.

"I.. I... I can't say it Cameron."

"Shawn, just rip it off like a band-aid."

"Fine. Cameron that night that I got hammered, I drunk kissed Arron." He started bawling again. My heart stopped racing. I thought he was about to tell me he had sex with one of them. Phew. "I understand if you hate me." he says, not looking at me again.

"Shawn, shhh." I pull him into a hug, still sitting on the bench. "Shawn I'm not mad. You were drunk, you didn't know what you were doing. The kiss meant nothing." He instantly looked up. His face was red, and so were his eyes from the crying.

"Are you serious Cameron?"

"Look Shawn, it looks like you've already beat yourself up enough over this. You don't deserve me to be mad at you. Like I said it was a stupid drunk kiss. Besides, it was just a kiss right?" I'm trying to be serious.

"Yes Cameron, I swear. It was just a kiss." I smile and lower my hand down to his crotch.

"Good, then this is all still mine." He smiles.

"I thought you were going to hate me Cameron." He wraps his arms around my neck.

"Shawn why would you think that? I would never hate you. I might get mad at you, but I would never hate you." He smiles. He grabs my face and started pecking kisses everywhere.

"Cameron I am so sorry. And I want you to know that at first I didn't even remember the kiss. But I did a little bit after I woke up. It was so strange. When I kissed him all I felt were his lips." He paused. "But when I kiss you, this shockwave goes through my body. This explosion of energy and happiness and it just makes my insides light up. I love you so much." He kissed me on the lips. I've missed the taste of these lips.

"Let's go babe. My mom's waiting." I stand up and lewd him back to my mom. We walk her to her car and say goodbye. We walk to Shawn's car. I take the keys, I want to drive. When we sit down I stop for a moment and just look at him. I reach my hand over, and move my finger across his face. I hated when he had dried tears on his face. I moved closer to him and he moved closer to me. I rested my forehead on his. "Shawn, I want you to remember that I will always love you regardless of what happens. And I'm so glad you were so honest with me. I love your character more than any other part of you. Although, you are pretty freaking cute. We start laughing and we both lean in. His lips feel amazing against mine. I rest my forehead on his again. "And I want you to know, this weekend I realized something about you and me."

"What'd you realize?"

"I can't tell you. But you'll find out this Friday."

"Oh really, you're gonna make me wait a whole 5 days." He's smiling, trying to be sarcastic.

"Oh yes, a whole whopping 5 days." I touch his face with my hand again. "I forgot how soft your face was." I say laughing.

"Was that supposed to turn me on?" He asks laughing.

"No, but I know something that will."

"Really? And what's that?" He smiling, seductively now. I reach down and grab the upper part of his thigh, near his package. "Ohh, I guess you do know something." he says laughing. I let go and start the car. I place my hand on the gear shift, pull it and start driving.

"I guess you're just gonna have to wait till we get home."

"Cameron, I've been waiting all weekend."

"Good. It'll make it even better when we finally get there."