Chapter - 3 -

I shut the door behind us and go upstairs knowing there's no one home right now. I drag Danny with me to my room, close to door behind us and look at him. He looks kinda scared. That's when I realize I still grip on his arm. I let go and whisper "sorry."

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I just couldn't stand it. I don't know where to go, I don't know anyone, everyone's looking at us and that dumbass...!"

"I get it, You wanted to go home but why did you take me with you? I mean... i don't want to sound ungrateful or something but... You know. You barely know me." He said as he stood feeling uncomfortable.

"I didn't want to leave you there with him." I say, changing my t-shirt.

"Why?"

I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Was that you..... Who was in a fight in the morning?" I looked at him.

He hung his head low and didn't answer.

"So that WAS you. Just like I thought..." I said mostly to myself. Then I thought I could hurt him with my pointless talking to myself. "Sorry I'm just thinking out loud. You know I just met them in that time. We kinda saw that fight. And he said things that weren't nice but I ignored it. Then he said he'd get to you after school. When we talked it hit me that it could be you and just took you away."

Silence.

I look at him again. He just stood there with huge eyes and raised eyebrows. He stood in shock staring at me.

"You're sooo screwed man." He said.

I laughed as I found it funny somehow.

"Why are you laughing?! This is no fun!" he panicked "we're soooo screwed. SO screwed."

"Don't be a pussy" I said, still smiling. He looked at me ofended.

"I'm not. I'm telling you it's not funny at all. You're screwed just because you didn't want me to get beaten up. And that's going to happen anyways."

"We'll be fine mate, there's two of us now." I stated and sit down on my bed.

He still looked at me.

"Just wondering - are you stupid or need some adrenaline?" He said coming closer and sitting next to me.

"I think you're a great person and the rest of these people are dumb as fuck. And well, I don't care." I laid back on my bed.

"I can fight for myself". Danny said.

"Clearly" I sighed. "I mean I'm not saying you don't but you're the one against all of them."

"I can handle it." He said and I could sense some anger. "Why are you so stubborn about helping me? We could just have a talk now and then you don't gave to 'protect' me or whatever"

"Why don't you want me to help you?"

"When we talked last night I thought it would be nice to have a friend. Not a mother, I already have one... Dude I'm just worried about you. They're really cruel sometimes."

"And that's why we're gonna beat their asses together, what do you think?" I try again, sitting up and looking at him.

"Alright." He nodded finally.

I smiled and hugged him as I felt happy. He wouldn't move, just looked at me when I backed up.

"Sorry" I laughed. "Wanna coffee?"

"Yes please." He said smiling.

When I came back with coffees I turned on TV and we watched it talking all the time. Danny was so shy at first, not making any eye contact but he's actually talkative I can see. He tried to stay quiet but when we started conversation about music and bands he wouldn't shut up! That made me less uncomfortable especially I talk way too much around him! After some time I walked him downstairs, said goodbye and he went home. I closed the door and smiled to myself. He didn't want me to get involved but I'm glad I'm so stubborn.

I actually still don't know why do they hate him so much. I mean Michael said he tried to steal his girlfriend but that's weird. That wouldn't be the only reason... I think.

I caught myself standing in the same place for few minutes now, when my mom came in and greeted me.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Hell yes. Want me to help you?"

Danny's p.o.v.

I close my bedroom door and sit on my small bed. I grab my phone and look at my newest contact - Ben. He counted himself into pack of shit. I didn't want him to, but I'm just human and I need a friend too... I took off my hoodie. God it was so hot in it. But I couldn't take it off. I had so many bruises after daily fights i attended, against my will of course. I'm not a beaten up cunt, I'm not letting anyone see it! Fuck no! Today when I met Ben I hoped that I washed all of the blood off of my face. I'm so happy he didn't ask me what took me so long in that bathroom.

It was so nice to talk with someone about hobbies, not just sit and listen to music hating everyone who hated me.

Maybe we really could do something about it together. Ben is not someone who likes to get all of the attention, he hides behind his hair or hoodie sometimes but he's much more outgoing than me. I really like him already. I can't wait to meet him again.

A/N; ugh this chapter was hard for me. It's all just kind of filler if I can call like that first 3 chapters xD but god, They're still not close enough and they know each other for two days really xD I'm starting another chapter today. Love you!