Chapter - 32 -

I lied in silence in Danny's arms and we both just enjoyed the moment, letting it sink into our souls. I slid my hand up his chest smiling to myself. That was just too impossible. He squeezed my shouler and planted few kissed on top of my head.

"I really love the way you smell." He mumbled. I giggled as he started to sniff in a dramatic, loud way like an animal.

"You big, hairy dog!" I chuckled and got a small punch in my ribs for that.

I raised my head to look at him and his short facial hair brushed my cheek. I wined a little.

"Want me to shave it, Benji?" Danny asked. I laughed at him and pressed my lips to his jaw to kiss his short sharp hairs.

"I love it, don't." I smiled. He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you." He said quietly. I squeezed my hug on him, proud in glory of his words.

"I love you too." I said and he brushed my lips with his. He looked at my reaction and I believe I had pure lust in. He smirked at me and kissed me softly.

"I can never get enough of this." I whispered.

"You don't have to." He smiled.

I heard voices coming closer to the bus. Then I got back to reality. We were on tour and we couldn't just jump with 'hey guys, so we're gay for each other!'. That would be the worst thing ever to do. I felt Danny's muscles tense up. He apparently forgot about the holy world too. We both sighed silently and I had to back away from his hug. After few seconds we heard them come in, laughing.

"Sup guys?" Cam cheered.

"We're good, how about you, drunk? Very drunk? Very very drunk?" Danny asked with a grin on his face.

"Very fucking drunk!" James shouted and fell on the couch. "So tired!" He sighed.

"What did they say then?" I asked.

"Well, it was really bad out there. We talked to people and promised them to play a free show soon." Sam said.

"That's good. I felt pretty bad about this." I said.

"No it's alright, they're young, they can understand that we party too and we just went too far this time." Cam smiled to us. I sighed and watched tv in silence. When no one saw, Danny sat closer to me so that our thighs and arms could touch. He smiled to me and... Was that a blush? It was ridiculous. I smiled all the time. All the time! We stayed up for a long time and all guys were asleep. That's when Danny put his arm around me, kissed my forehead and I could rest my head on his shoulder. I slid my hand into his on his chest and Let myself sleep.

"Wake up, baby..." Danny whispered to my ear, making me fall out of my dreamworld. 'Baby'... It sounded beautiful in his morning voice. My eyes fluttered open and the first sight took my breath away. Danny's sleepy, pale face, close to mine, his blue eyes stuck on me, shining. Sun shined through the blinds and formed shadow stripes on his face. It shined on his eyes and I could see all of the details in them. I sighed with amusement close to ecstasy. I embraced his lips in the sweetest morning kiss I've ever had. It lasted for long, amazing minutes. Danny touched my hair, my face, my body. He traced his tongue down my jawline and sucked gently on my neck. I felt him bite it and suck in more.

"No hickeys, Dan!" I giggled quietly.

I felt his lips forming into a smile and of course he did one, just despite me. I ran my fingers through his hair, slid them down on his neck and back. He got back to my lips and we shared last few kisses.

"Be careful." He whispered and his arms disappeared. I still sat in my little shock when James and Sam came in.

"You've been sleeping in here?" James asked.