Chapter - 41 -

I don't have to tell how great the show was. It was amazing to be back in the UK. Crowd was fucking amazing and we actually played the show sober! Well, half sober. But we sounded good, finally.

After that we finished the song with Danny and we put together his other lyrics in the right order that formed into 15 'sketches' for songs. Then we had a flight back to States knowing we have another tour straight away. We arrived and the best fucking thing ever appeared in front of us.

"Is this ours?!" James shouted, close to screaming.

"It is!" Our menager said glad of his work. "We worked hard to make it real before you guys are back."

"This is fucking insane." Said me, Danny, Sam and Cam at the same time. Two buses waited for us few steps away, one with our and Monster's logos.

"Two buses!!!" Danny cheered. "I guess the second one is for my royal ass?"

We laughed at him but out menager cut us off again.

"There's even something better than that." He said. "Your lovely producer gave us an idea, that's why you got less money for your last tour... And here it is. Go and see! Go to the back lounge." He bowed and opened the door for us. We stepped inside, Danny right before me and guys behind me. We walked by bunks and entered the back lounge. I didn't see Danny's face but my jaw dropped.

We had a fucking recording studio on the back of our bus.

"Oh god." I heard James as he tried to push me aside to see more.

"Holy shit!" Cameron cheered.

"How do you guys like it??" I heard our meneger somewhere in the back. "Joey's on the phone!"

"We fucking love you mate!" I shouted so that he could hear me through the phone.

"It's fucking sweet!" James shouted too.

"We're gonna kick your ass for making us work 24/7 you fucking ass!" Danny added and we all laughed. "It's fucking great."

"I'll put him on a speaker." He said and did.

"So guys this bus is basically for Ben, Danny and James...-"

"GOD NO" James screamed in panic on the verge of running away. I just realized and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hahahah you'll get a d-dick in bum every morning s-sweetheart!" I laughed hysterically, Danny already couldn't breathe and he gripped on the wall not to fall to the ground.

"Can't this be Cam, please??? Or Sam???" He shouted to the menager's phone, pleading.

"Nope. You guys are building the bones of every song. And you need to be together. It's a smaller bus so it's you, James, Danny, Ben, merch and a driver. The rest and the crew will go to the banner bus." We heard from the speaker. I still couldn't hold back a laughter.

"I fucking hate you guys." James said, trying not to laugh.

"Oh but we.... We love you..." Danny choked on his words trying to sound seductive. "This is the best fucking thing ever." We calmed down and said 'buy' to our producer and we could finally check out our studio. It was really legit. Now we can write songs!

We set our bags in the buses and it was time to go. It's been few hour ride and it felt incredibly weird without Cam, Sam and the rest of the crew. But I had Danny! We told James that to avoid us close, he needs to stay in the front. Me and Danny occupied the couch and a little tv in the back. It was getting late and I watched Danny play guitar and sing his song for me. It was hard not to kiss him every time he sang these words. We wrote the third verse, about our friendship. Cause we're still best mates in the world!

And we were ready to record it. But until then we had to play our first show back in USA. And it was pretty bitching! Loads of energy, some butt slaps and a lot of fun. Then we hit the bar and back on the bus we introduced guys Danny's song. And here it is - James recording drums for 'Someone, Somewhere'. Song for the new album.

"That was insane!" We told James when he finished.

"I have one more thing I figured out lately. Wanna hear it?"

"Hell yeah, mate." Danny nodded.

James started playing and I actually really liked the idea. I grabbed my guitar and played few chaotic riffs, getting rid of the music I listen everyday to create something new. And I started jamming with James. I hoped not to forget it until the next day cause we were pretty fucking hammered. I looked at Danny with a pencil between his teeth.

"That intro riff is fucking great. It's the best rhythmical work we have. I think."

"It is..." Danny started talking. "And I think I have and idea for this song. Can you James play that again so that I can create a track?" He said, still focused on his notebook. We recorded James and then me. Cam and Sam can record it later. Danny stared into his book and stood up eventually to record his vocals. He stood there for few more minutes, studying his lyrics, thinking about how to put it all together. And then he started.

"I'm out the door, I'm on my ass again, like every night before, I'm off the wall, out of my fucking mind, I'm out of control." He screamed and that was fucking sick! We didn't do anything with our demo track, no layering or mixing, that's what's gonna happen in the studio with our producer but it's gonna take a day or two. I seriously couldn't get enough of this man. It's cute that he's younger and takes care of everything. I liked him so confident right now. He liked everyone laying attention to him because he made his dreams come true. I loved it. It took a lot of strength from me, killed my spirit at one point, but... Here we are. Conquering the whole world, setting it on fire, climbing higher and higher. Within a month of constant touring, drinking, eating, sleeping, recording - and repeat - we had most of our record done. It was so lovely. We were all close like never before, we were family now. And that made me feel so fucking special, because of Danny. Two days in studio and we start another tour.

And I felt something coming.

A/N: kinda filler chapter, sorry. Had to be done. I might finish it in the next chapter or two guys...

I love you xoxo <3