Chapter - 37 -

I woke up in the most uncomfortable place ever; in a bunk with that beautiful man. I wouldn't mind it, really but every inch of my body hurt. A small bunk is not enough for the two of us, not for the whole fucking tour.

"Danny." I mumbled.

"Good morning, Benji." He smiled and gave me my morning kiss - he remembered about it!

"Morning. You know we can't sleep here for the rest of the tour...? I have to sleep in my own bunk..." I said. "You can't move, I can't move and everything hurts."

"No. We'll think of something to sleep together. I promise you that." He said and rubbed my neck.

"If you say so, love." I said and kissed him, his short, facial hair brushed my smooth cheeks and I smiled into his lips.

"It's our last day." He said.

"What?"

"It's the last day of Warped. Two days off and we're going to the UK for Download. Don't you remember?" He blinked at me. I just looked at his perfect blue eyes.

"I forgot about it. I was too busy with whining about life in my bunk." I chuckled.

"So yeah it's gonna be hard. It's hot here already and I've heard it's hell out there" he said.

"What, you're afraid of sweating out all of this whiskey? Cause I'm pretty sure it's what runs through your veins." I laughed. He tickled me on my stomach and hugged me tightly. Laughing was exhausting. I still didn't feel good at all. We cuddled in silence and I felt Danny's muscles tense up.

"What happened?" I asked him, raising my head up from his chest.

"I was just thinking about last night...."

"Yeah?"

"When did you eat for the last time, Ben?" I looked away. "I'm serious."

"That day before we had a fight, I think..." I said. I didn't feel hungry at all. My stomach hurt me for two days when I was in my bunk but I didn't really notice it over my mental pain.

"This is fucked up! Something's gonna happen to your stomach! What's more, you'll starve yourself soon!" He said.

"I don't feel hungry at all..." I mumbled.

"I know. We have to take this slowly so that you don't throw up everything you eat. C'mon, babe." He started to crawl out of the bunk.

"Danny...." I whined.

"C'mon, give it a try." He smiled. I nodded and followed his to the front of our bus. I sat down and watched Danny preparing us some breakfast. I laughed when he sat down next to me. My plate was just a yoghurt and a little piece of bread when Danny had his plate full of everything he found in the fridge.

"What?!" He asked, already stuffing things into his mouth.

"You eat like a yeti." I chuckled.

"How do know how yeti eats? Maybe he likes salads or shit. I'm a real man." He said and I laughed at him.

I decided to at least try and ate the yoghurt. My stomach hurt from that but it passed after few minutes. We went to the back to watch a movie. I cuddled up to Danny and covered myself with a blanket.

"Are you sick?" Danny laughed.

"Why?"

"A blanket? It's fucking 30 degrees out there!" (A/N: european celsius :p ).

"It's 20 in the bus and fuck off, I feel like cuddling up under a blanket." I said and pretended I'm very offended.

"How's your stomach?" He asked me.

"It's better." I smiled.

"We'll get you something small to eat after the movie is over." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and slid his fingers up and down my right arm.

"Okay. Thank you, Danny. How's your hangover?" I asked him knowing he was drunk and high for past few days straight non stop.

"I should ask you, you weak head." He giggled."

"I'm not! You know I'm not! Ugh Danny!" I argued. "I'm fine."

"I know, babe." He squeezed me a little. "I'm better, cause you're here." He said.

I smiled and watched that movie.

We got to our 'checkpoint' apartment, grabbed few more stuff we needed and loaded our bags for Download to the taxi and headed to the airport. Guys were already waiting, so we gave away our bags and met them right before going to the waiting room from where we couldn't come back. We sat down in a little kfc to have a meal. Danny st down next to me and put his arm around me as I laid my hand down on his thigh, brushing ot with my fingers.

"I'm starving!" Danny cheered.

"You always are, unless you're drunk." James joked and we all laughed.

"This flight is going to be a horror, it'll last 12 fucking hours!" Cam whined.

"I know mate, I haven't slept last night to make sure I sleep it through." James chuckled.

"That's a fucking good ide! God damn it, Danny!" I laughed.

"So dumb!" He nodded.

"Uhm..." I heard. "I'm so sorry for interrupting you..."

I looked over my shoulder to see two teenage girls and two boys around 18. I smiled at them.

"Hello there!" I cheered. "Are you fans?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Dark haired guy said.

"Nice to meet you!" I said and wanted to shake their hands and that's when I realized I had my right hand on Danny's thigh, not on a friendly height. I quickly took it away and looked at these kids. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

These girls smiled sweetly but I didn't want the whole fan-base to know about us yet! I looked at Danny and he seemed to be equally scared.

"We won't tell anyone if you don't want it." A girl who first talked to us said quietly. I looked at her, not sure if she was joking. These guys looked at her and they had 'wtf' faces on - at least they didn't notice that. I slowly nodded to this girl.

"Thank you." Danny said quietly and got up up to hug her. She went bright red and I giggled. I got up and hugged the other girl and shake hands with their boyfriends. Then I could hug tht girl too.

"Thank you." I whispered to her.

"I wish you so much luck, Ben." She giggled and we sat back down.

"We'll be going cause we have a flight to Cali." The quiet girl said, still smiling.

"Yeah... It was really great to meet you." Her boyfriend said.

"Thank you for being there for us, we need more fans like you!" James cheered.

"Thank you for being a band we love." They said and walked away. I slid my hand into Danny's on our table.

"It's time to go!" Cam said.

"Yeah... Fucking hell." We mumbled and got up. We sat in the waiting area for one more hour and got on a plane. I got a place next to Danny and I was so fucking happy with this! I cuddled up to his sweet, warm body and after 20minutes of flight we both drifted off to sleep.

A/N: i have full chapters lately! 'Full' - I mean to cutting it in a weird place xD i love you guys, these notes and reads are crazy awesome!