Chapter - 38 -

A/N: I know it's been a lot of chapters already and I've been kinda avoiding this but i thought 'that's not a real fic unless it has some smut in it.' And god damn it this chapter is gonna be creepy, and definitely hard to write...

I feel really uncomfortable writing it because I don't know how will people react and stuff. Anyways I avoided "vulgar" words for private areas in it so it's not too weird... IDK rly I'm sorry

So peace, here's the huge smut chapter.

It really was hot as hell. Thank god they let us stay at the hotel. We spend most of our time in there, just to keep a normal temperature. Walking out for this heat without a bottle of water for longer than half an hour might turn out really bad. We set up in our rooms and took showers after all these hours of the trip. I put on clean boxers and pants and dig through my bag. Where the hell was my favorite shirt? I sighed, irritated and headed to Danny's room. I knocked and walked in to see him sorting out his stuff.

"Hey babe." He blinked at me.

"Hello, Dan. Do you have my black LZ shirt in your bag?" I asked.

"Yes!" He shouted and got up to get it for me. "I found it 15 minutes ago."

"Thanks, I was just looking for it!" I cheered. "I almost thought I lost it. I reached my hand to take the t-shirt but something stopped Danny from handing it to me. He dropped my shirt to the floor and came up to kiss me. I sighed on his lips and put my hands on his hips.

"When are we going out to eat?" I asked, quietly.

"Whenever, guys are already gone." He said and kissed me on my neck.

"Gone?"

"Yeah they were already hungry and we both were still showering." He said in between the kisses. I felt him suck on my skin making a hickey, he made sure it was really big this time. I giggled at him because it was just so cute!

In fact, I still had no shirt on so he could obviously feel and see the chills on my body. And he was quite happy with it, searching for the sweet spot on my neck. He finally found it, making me sigh loudly and fasten up my heartbeat a little. I slowly slid my hands under his shirt and within few short seconds it was gone. I pressed my body against his again and he kept on pushing me forward slowly. Without any warning he pushed me on his bed. I fell down and looked up at him, standing and grinning.

"Did you lock the door?" I whispered.

"No." He said but he seemed like he didn't give a shit at all. He slowly kneeled on the bed and lied on top of me. He planted kisses all over my chest, up to my neck and lips. I purred on his lips and slid my hand down his bare chest to unbutton his skinny pants. He tensed up his arm muscles, pinned to bed on the height of my shoulders. I liked his reaction so I unbuttoned his pants and slowly slid the zipper down. I smiled on his lips and rubbed on his crotch through his pants. His breaths fastened up and so did his kissed. Arousal was running through my veins. I grabbed his hips and pulled his pants down. He helped me to take them off and kissing me again, undid mine. He parted our lips to take them off. He threw them away somewhere on the floor and pushed me so that I lay down. I fell on my back and watched him slid his fingers and lips down my stomach. He stopped on the line of my black boxers and sucked skin on my right hipbone marking me with another hickey. I tried to hold back a moan no matter what. But he knew how I enjoyed it so he placed his hands over my boxers. I sighed in a growing pleasure, looking down on my beautiful man. I reached my hand to him and ran my fingers through his hair. He got back to my lips and brushed my cheek and neck with his fingers to eventually slide them down and take my boxers off. I sighed in excitement and watched him look up at me and kiss my lower stomach parts. He watched my reactions and knew exactly how to make me want him even more, if that's even possible. He placed his hand on my crotch and squeezed it a little while sliding it up. Damn that was fucking hot. A moan made its way out of my mouth and made Danny smile wildly. That's when he placed his soft lips on top of me and slid them down to the bottom. I moaned and couldn't move my eyes away from his head moving slowly up and down, tightening his lips on me. I didn't care about moaning anymore. His hand joined in and I breathed heavily, close to an end. When I was almost there, he stopped and got up to press his lips to mine and connect our tongues together.

"You bastard." I chuckled onto his lips. He just smiled and sat on me, never separating our faces. With his legs on my sides he started to grind his hips against mine to keep me aroused. I grabbed his butt and squeezed it in lust. Filthy lust and want ran down my spine, never leaving my mind. I slid down his boxers and we struggled to take them off for few seconds. Finally they landed somewhere around the bed and I pulled him close again. I intertwined our legs, grabbed his arm and pushed him, to quickly get on top of him. I decided to do a hickey battle and planted few more hickeys. He smiled all the time. I took off his boxers, dropped them on the floor and looked at him, not doing anything. I just looked him up and down, biting my lip and giving him a half-smirk.

"Babe..." He said quietly.

I leaned few inches down. His breathing got faster, I never stopped smirking,

"Baby..." He said again. Lust filled his beautiful, shiny eyes. I leaned in again and stopped two inches away from his boner.

"Ben, I love you so fucking much." Danny said - or gasped in desire - and that's when I embraced him with my lips, slightly moving my tongue around his tip. He moaned and grabbed my hair. I lowered my head looking at him, wincing and biting his lip in pure pleasure. That was the best fucking sight ever. I wanted him to go crazy. And I knew I was able to do that. Cause who could understand a man better than another one, right? I touched his hips and stomach while I didn't use them to help my lips and tongue. He started to breathe really heavily, he didn't stop his moans anymore. He gripped on the bedsheets and muscles in his whole body started to tense up like crazy. I felt the moment and mostly jumped to his neck and started to suck on his pleasure spot, leaving my hand down on Danny's crotch. He grabbed my hair and pulled it with a moan in an orgasm. He pulled my head up to kiss me and gasped for air while I explored his mouth with my tongue.

"It was the best sound ever." I whispered and he smiled. He calmed down his breathing and and touched my whole body. Then he pushed me back to get on top of me again. I let him an watch him repeat his previous actions. It was even better this time. That was fucking amazing. And I was right with my 'a man understands another' theory. He really did know what to do. He moved his head up and down, circling his tongue around and around. He led me to madness within few minutes, I reached the top, the highest of pleasures I've ever had, letting a loud moan out, with his lips still around my tip. He fucking drove me crazy. I gasped for air, biting my lower lip. When I felt the metallic taste of blood, I didn't stop. I just couldn't get enough of this feeling. He kissed me gently, slowly, lovingly.

"...you too." I gasped.

"What?" He smiled at me, laying his sweet body next to me.

"I love you too." I repeated, answering hi after such a long time. He giggled a little an kissed me again.

I calmed down and thought about the whole thing. After all these girls we've fucked, it took forever for us to do anything. The hunger of it was unimaginable, growing all these months. I put my head on Danny's chest and hear his slow heartbeat. He started caressing my back. I sighed and put a little kiss on his rib closest to my face. It felt so perfect right now. I wanted this happiness to last forever. I wanted us to last forever.