Chapter - 13 -

It's been two weeks now and we have two songs written! Danny screams like a motherfucker, James is freaking awesome and other guys are really great I already really like them. Danny's been at my house everyday now. We just sit and write samples of music. James made us keys to our place so that we could also go in there and practice what we created. We also like to get drunk in there and sleep over on the couch in the corner.

Danny really sank into writing. It seemed to have his whole attention. And we were both happy with writing. We recorded our researchal performing 'The Final Episode' one other song we haven't named yet and put it out on youtube. There were some people actually interested! I felt so fucking great with that. Some people also texted James. Mostly something like "can we attend your practice from time to time' which is rad!

We spend so much time with all of the guys. Being together is amazing. Me and Danny are closest but it's great to have our own 'pack of wolves'.

We decided to skip school again and just get shitfaced in our researchal place. We had some good whiskey, music and many things to talk about. There was all of us, plus James' and Cameron's girlfriends. We took shots after shots, downing two big bottles. I sat on the side with Danny and we talked through another idea for a song.

"I don't really know Ben, it's just two lines and I can't come up with anything else..."

"What are you talking about?" James asked.

"About a song. We can't figure anything. I just thought we could write about drinking and sex because why the hell not!" I said and grinned to Danny.

"Where do you have anything?" He asked.

I handed him Danny's notebook and let him read it.

"Okay.

'Hey babe, take a look at this." He said to his girlfriend.

"Come on baby, keep it down

Honey hush your lips.

Clothes trailing from the back door

To the bed room

And I don't even know your name.

Give me all you've got

Make this night our time.'

God that's all nice and you know. But I'd make it way more... Mean. I mean if you're going for such rockstars..." she laughed. "I'd insert 'make this night worth my time' instead of that last line. That would make you... 'in charge', if you know what I mean here. Write a song about a fucking slut! There's enough nice and soft songs about 'love sweet love'."

Danny sat next to her and inserted few more lines.

"Yeah and I think you could go all the way down from here." She grinned.

"Like?"

"Like... This line here. 'I knew when I first saw you' you could growl here... Um..." She thought about it for a second. "Like 'you'd fuck like a whore' I mean you should interline nice things but mostly put that girl down and remind her she's a fucking whore." She shrugged.

"I wouldn't expect a girl to come up with such an idea." I said as I saw Danny grinning.

She just laughed and took a sip of her drink.

"She's my girl" James leaned in and kissed her.

Danny now seemed to be digging the whole idea. I'm surprised he didn't stick his tongue out cause he was thinking so hard about it. He sat back down next to me and pointed me the place where the breakdown was.