Chapter - 7 -

We finally got to my house. I unlocked to door, we got in and I locked it again, just in case. We put on a movie but it was fucking boring so I grabbed my wallet and we headed to the liquor store we've been in before and bought something we didn't know. We got back finally, locked ourselves and sat down trying a different movie. That alcohol we got tasted like shit but we didn't really care. After 40minutes we didn't pay attention to it anymore, talking about some funny shit. We were drunk as fuck really, a movie wasn't something that would keep our attention. We got upstairs with our drinks and decided to have a little jam. I enjoyed it so much, it was hard for me to play tho. I tried to take a sil from my drink while playing and failed, spilling some on my t-shirt. Danny was even worse, of course I told him that and I got a punch for that. I still laughed laying on the floor. Danny sat on my bed and chuckled with triumph.
"I'll have my revenge." I warned him, still not moving.
"I'd like to see you try, darling." He slurred out a little and flipped his hair away from his eyes. I slowly stood up, my eyes closely watched him as he waited for my move. I waited like that for long seconds, like a cat to finally jump on him. He was drunk as fuck, he didn't feel pain anymore so I could tickle and pinch him! I attacked his ribs, laughing as loud as he did. Something locked my hands, pulled them up above my head and before I found out what's happening, Danny practically laid on me, holding my hands locked above me.
"You can't torture me forever!" He said, smirking at me. "Now it's MY turn."
"You had your turn, prick! What- N-No, Dan" I choked with laughter "P-Please!" I shouted to him as he raised his finger. He put it to my forehead, got closer to me and narrowed his eyes.
"Benny's ticklish?" He smiled wider. "How can you convince me not to do it then?" He teased with me.
"I don't know" I mumbled.
"What? Aicon't hea ya" he laughed imitating my slurred sentences.
"Danny" I muttered.
"Now you're blushing." He got really close to my face. "Are you uncomfortable?"
"No."
"Buy me then. Cause I'm gonna hostage you like that until I get my revenge or you make me not to - buy my mercy."
His eyes were shiny, his pupils were a little bigger than normally. I could feel his breath on my nose. It was slow but shaky.
"Danny" I whispered.
I don't know when but he let go my hands and placed the hand he used to hold them next to my head. I slid my hands down the sheets and grab Danny's shirt. I pulled him closer. His breath was much faster now, embracing my face. I pulled him closer again.
I pressed my lips to his and felt like my mind drowned, fell deep down and it was gone. He let out a sigh-breath, trying to calm down as he moved his lips to kiss me back. I put my hand on his neck and deepen the kiss. Our breathing got out of control. He put his hand on my hip and then slid it up my stomach to place it on my neck. Then he parted our lips and moved his to my jaw and neck. I grabbed a fist full of his hair as I tried not to moan, I fucking can't! We kissed again. I put my leg next to him and roll over to get on top. I cupped his face and leaned down to kiss him again. His hands slid under my t-shirt and traced my sides, my back and chest. I move back few inches away and open my eyes to look at him. He smiled at me widely. I sticked my tongue out a little just to run it from his lower to upper lip. He leaned up to taste my mouth again. I backed up, not letting him to. He laid his head back down with disappointment on his face. That's when I crashed into him again, smiling to his lips. He smiled too, I could feel. After a long moment I felt the power of silence, how quiet it was. A space filled with only our breathing. I felt so tired. I rolled off of him and laid on my back, side by side.
"Benji." He said with hoarse in his voice.
I closed my eyes, not strong enough to fight with my brain.

>>>> several hours later <<<<

I wince in pain before I even opened my eyes. God, what's that??
Oh, yeah. A hangover. A hell of a hangover. It's gonna fucking kill me today. How much did we drink? How did we actually got upstairs? Ugh... I think we wanted to have a jam. But I'm not sure about it. I would't be suprised really if someone told me I just passed out. I wasn't hammered like that since I drank with guys in states.
"Fucking hell....." I heard.
"Huh?"
"Fucking hangover... I think I'm dying, Benj. Help me I'm in hell." He whined. I laughed a little and made my head hurt more with it. It pounded with no damn mercy.
"Me too mate. Can't remember shit." I complained.
"I don't even try to remember, it's gonna hurt..."
"I need a shower to wake up.
"Me too."
"Who's first?"
"I think we have to race."

No one moved. We looked at each other and chuckled together. And both immediately regretted that. I pressed my fingers to my head and moaned in pain, so did Danny.
"That was great though." I said.
"I agree."
"There's no way I'm going to school today..."
"Yeah me too. Can we... Just stay here...?" Danny asked shyly.
"I say 'hell yeah' mate."
After long minutes of the struggle I got up and brought us some aspirins. I laid back next to Danny and we just waited for them to start working so that we could function.
At least I got up again and headed downstairs to make us some coffee. I heard the shower and sat on the couch. I pulled my phone out and checked it. No missed calls, one text.
Unknown: I'll give you the last chance Ben, screw this pussy and have normal friends.
I guess that's Michael. 'Screw you...' I thought to myself. I shove it back to my pocket ignoring the text. I'm too fucked up this morning to think about it.
I got up and headed upstairs slowly. I saw Danny walking out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist. I rubbed my eyes and followed him to my room. I can't even fucking focus and see clearly. We were fucking zombies. I didn't even notice when he got dressed and with the towel on his head now he sat down on my bed.
"I see you've gone blonde" I said. Seriously, the worst joke ever.
He giggled though.
"I feel so much better." He sighed.
"Now it's my turn. You'll find your coffee downstairs." I said heading to the bathroom. I walked in, it was warm in there after Danny's shower. I stepped in the cabin and turned on the hot stream. I immediately relaxed. I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly. In, out. In, out.
It got shaky.
Or maybe it's not my breath?
I almost choked myself with the water as the flash hit my brain. I backed up and backed the wall. I held my chest where my heart beats.
"What?!" I whispered so myself. I wasn't even sure if I actually heard that or I knew because I said it.
Danny. What the fuck happened.
I kissed him?
I kissed Danny.
My best mate.

A/N: Two chapters again! God my brain is tired. Love! Xxxxxx