Chapter - 16 -

Ben's p.o.v. (For a long time again);

Danny pulled away after many, long lasting minutes. For the first time in my life time dragging felt amazing. We sat up, both incredibly calm.

I looked at Danny. He hid so much behind those lips! Now I feel revealed, like there're no secrets at all anymore. He squeezed my hand.

He was so insecure sometimes but it's amazing to see him getting stronger, more confident. I felt like I passed some of mine to him, because I felt more emotional than before. But maybe it's just that problems we had and have.

I pecked his lips and we walked back downstairs. We sat down and guys were really shitfaced. They didn't even ask what took that long.

Affer several hours of pouring drinks in their throats they all fell asleep soon. I looked at Danny and hugged him tightly knowing everyone was asleep.

"I'm wondering how do they want to play tomorrow." I laughed quietly.

"They'll make it."

"Are you alright to practice?" I turned to him, burying my face in his soft hair.

"Yes. I can't wait for that. And I want to finish "not the american average." He smiled.

"You named it finally?" I cheered.

"Yeah I had a girlfriend that was from states and I thought it would fit."

"It sounds great."

"And I finished 'the final episode'. It's all ready."

"We also have this one song we haven't named yet." I reminded him.

"Oh. Yeah you're right. I thought we could name it "morte et dabo." I read it in that book you brought me to the hospital and I loved the idea."

"Yeah it sounds great. Eh but we still need more songs. Then we should record a demo version and send it all over the uk."

"I thought about that too." He said. "And I thought we could start in states."

"Are you serious about this?" I asked.

"Yeah. I dig through the internet and found three producers we could try with. I sent it on your e-mail yesterday."

"It's great. I think I would really like to go. We gotta talk to guys tomorrow."

"I agree." He smiled an cuddled up to my chest. I noticed his breathing slowing down and he was asleep soon.

I laid my head on top of his, wrapped my hand around his body, caressed his back and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to someone touching my arm. I opened my eyes to get the best sight in the morning ever. Danny's sleepy eyes, smiling along with his lips. I immediately smiled and bit my lip, I just couldn't help it.

"Gay heads, get up already! No kissing now!"

I jumped at these words. I look around and notice James cleaning up the table. He was just joking. I sighed in relief and looked back at blushing Danny. He hid his smile hanging his head down.

"Are you guys going already?" Danny asked.

"Yeah. I'm fucking hungover and I need a two week nap" cameron chuckled.

"Oh we can drive you all home!" I said. "I mean if James is alright with it."

"Sure mate, if you want to!" James cheered. "Carkeys are in the kitchen."

"Alright. Are you going?" I asked Danny.

"I don't want you to drive me home" he winced.

"We'll go to mine." I blinked at him.