Chapter - 23 -

A/N: Keep up with the chapters guys, cause yesterday and today I did more than one update and you might get lost! I'm sorry that I flooded you with chapters this weekend. Now it's time for school so there will be once a day updates I suppose :)

We were finally there. We found out that there's Danny's and mine favorite at the time band playing tonight so we were really stoked to see them. But still I felt bad anytime I thought about this girl...

We headed to the venue and got to it. There were few people in there with 'VIP' passes hanging on their necks just having a talk on a couch in our wait room.

"Awwwwe! AA!" One girl cheered when she saw us and ran up to hug us and take a picture. Then with the corner of my eye I saw Danny walking up to the rest of the people and one girl stood up and hugged him tightly. She was pretty hot. It was like a knife to my stomach, it felt so bad. They talked for a while when I listened to our fan. Then a fan walked away and I saw them coming up to me.

No no no no please no.

"Hey Benji, this is Sarah!" He said introducing her to me. I had to use my whole strength to smile and shake her hand.

"I'm Ben, nice to meet you."

"Hi, Sarah." She said anyway.

I felt weird and I wasn't about to come up with a topic for a logical conversation so I just stared at my feet and listened to them talking.

Actually she wasn't very smart. And I think Danny noticed that too... We were drunk when we were recording the video and he was all over her then, okay. But now things got weird... And it's way too easy to pretend intelligent person when texting. But we were sober now and I already could see Danny was cutting her off every time she started some stupid bullshit talk.

I'm not gonna say I didn't care. I actually laughed out loud on the inside... How bad am I? I'm not even sorry, no. I think he tried to give her a chance for the next few hours anyway.

We gathered to listen to another support band playing tonight on the side of the stage. Me and Danny loved it and we high fived as they walked onstage. I sang my lungs out even if I'm not a great singer, who cares! I looked to my side, i never stopped singing. Danny had his eyes hung on me, when they met mine. A smile crawled up on my face and i kept singing the lyrics, looked away with a blush, still feeling his eyes on me.

This couldn't last forever, we had to get backstage again, plug in and get out to people chanting our name. Like always I wanted us to be the best and have fun! And now we always have hugs or a kiss on the cheek with Danny during our shows... I enjoyed it quite a lot. We also had it this time. We walked off waving to the crowd cheering at us and got to the backstage. I rubbed my hair with a towel and talked to Danny about Alesana touring with us soon.

But someone appeared between me and him and all I saw were blonde hair.

"What was that? Are we fucking dating or not?!" She nearly screamed. I looked at Danny but he had the same 'I don't understand, wtf' face on.

Then she turned around and gave me a slap on the cheek. It didn't even hurt but I took a step back, shocked at her actions.

"What the fuck, bitch?!" I shouted.

"You better keep your hands off him." She warned me and turned around to face Danny again.

"What the hell is wrong with you.?" He asked her.

"You're dating me, you're not touching anyone else!" She grabbed his arm but he backed from her and slapped that hand off.

"Girl I met you twice and you're acting like a psycho bitch you are! Fuck off!" He shouted.