Chapter - 21 -

When my parents came back we had a big talk with guys about Danny. We had to tell James about his situation at home. James is fucking amazing. He cleaned up one bedroom downstairs at his home and told Danny he can live in there.

"So guys." James said during one of our researchals. "Can we send out our demos somewhere?" He asked.

"James." Danny said. "We haven't told you this guys yet, but... Me and Ben thought that it would be much better if we started our careers in States." Danny said. "I already found few producers and we can make it. But you have to agree."

"Ouh Danny we completely forgot to ask them!" I said.

"Yeah I know, I forgot too. So what do you guys think? I mean if you don't want to we will stay here." He explained.

I looked at guys and a smile appeared on my face as I saw them slowly nodding and exchanging happy looks.

"Let's do this!" Cam shouted and we all high fived and hugged like we won on a lottery.

"So we have to send our demo to the producer. Wanna do this now?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." James cheered.

So did Cameron and Sam. So we got ready, James brought a camera from his house cause we had nothing better and we recorded songs we already have.

"I have another idea." James said and took his phone out. "We can call some people and invite them for our practice. And I think it's time to take care of some local shows."

"Cool, so call them tonight!" Cam cheered.

"One more thing guys." I said. "We still don't have a name."

Everyone started thinking. It was hell to think of a name! After dozens of stupidest names I could think of we had this one flowing pretty good; 'Asking Alexandria.'

So a week later I signed the cd with the recording of our practice with that name and we sent it overseas. We decided to send it that way cause nowdays people don't really do that and we might seem interesting to them. But we sent it via e-mail too.

Then we fell into tornado of local shows, practice, and earning money so that we could fly to States and it lasted some time so the summer came and we finished school. We checked our phones obsessively if anyone called all the time.

And they did. And invited us to Sates for few shows. And if they like us, we could record an album!

We couldn't think about anything else than that band. I had a fight at home but finally they accepted my plans. I would go anyways, but their approval was important to me.

And... We just got out of the plane, we're in fucking United States! We took all of the money we had and bought a little RV and lived on the Walmart parking lot for few weeks.

We met the Sumerian Records guy and he drove with us to the venues. Those few shows were easy for us to play. And within three weeks we were in the studio, recording, drinking and having fun. When we recorded few songs we released them as a single so that people could hear about us already and continued to have a full length album. Everything has changed so fast.

It's now three more days of recording and we're off for our first tour... I was too stoked to even think about this for more than few minutes.

I looked through the glass at Danny singing his parts. He sang perfectly every note, it was fucking amazing. I was so tired. I waited for him to finish and we could go for a lunch. Other guys were asleep and I didn't want to goby myself. And since we were close again I had a suprise for him.

He finished and we headed to the city center. We sat down and started eating.

"So how's the recording?" I asked.

"My throat fucking hurst from singing all day and all night over and over again the same songs." He said. "I feel weird cause everything is finished apart from the vocals and I feel like I'm the laziest shit." We laughed.

We finished our food and I sighed looking at him.

"We have one more place to go." I said. He nodded 'okay' and we left.

"Do you remember that tattoo project you showed me?" I asked him.

"Yeah I still have it. Why?" He looked up and made big, happy eyes. "You can't be serious" he grinned.

I got closer to him so that no one hears us.

"You don't cut for a long time now, Danny. And I know how much do you hate that scars... Your birthday is tomorrow and if you want to this can be your present." I smiled.

He just smiled and hugged me tightly.

"You're the best mate in the world." He said. "Let's do this." He said and we walked into the tattoo shop.

Half an hour of waiting, two hours of artist's work and Danny came up to me and gave me the biggest hug in the world.

"Thank you." He whispered to my ear. "Now I can be like a normal human being." I head a slight sob in his voice and when he pulled away I saw his eyes were wet and shiny. He was really grateful. "You killed all of the insecurity I've ever had."

"I'm glad, mate!" I cheered and took his hand to see the tattoo. It was pretty nice! I paid and we headed back to the studio to finally crash on a bed and have some much needed sleep.

I looked at Danny's bed and had to slap myself in my thoughts.

I need changes. When I'm surrounded by changes I don't think about him. But few weeks of any kind of routine - like recording - brings back my thoughts about him. And pain poking me somewhere on the back of my head. I couldn't wait for the tour. Tour means costant changes, right?

I looked at him once again sleeping. Chis chest was moving slightly and his face was covered with his dark, messy hair.

Two more days.

A/N: so guys this is important. I had so much negative thoughts about skipping these weeks. But I wanted them already on tour and that's where I had a problem. So here's the chapter. I thought there was no reason for dragging this out especially because nothing happens between Ben and Danny in that time. They were just close friends with Ben regretting and loving him secretly.

Btw I like the fact that at first Danny was the one who cared more and he was the 'weaker' character and now Ben is. I'm evil lol

Love you!