Chapter - 28 -

I got back to the bus thinking about Sam's words. He's right. We're going too far with drugs. I don't feel addicted but I guess I wouldn't be aware of anything until it's too late... I grabbed a beer and sat down to watch tv. It was nearly the end of our day off and we had to move to another venue. Everyone packed up their asses into the bus and we started moving again. Danny slept through the whole day. And the night, he's laziest bum ever. We got to the venue around 11AM I think, because I woke up to some noises but got back to sleep and didn't get up until 5PM.

"Hey, buddy." Someone patted my shoulder. I turned around to James smiling at me. "We're going out to eat before the show? Are you coming?"

"I always come." I said, James laughed his ass off and I couldn't hold back a smile, too. "I'm starving. I'll just change give me 5minutes please." I said and crawled out. It was so nice not to have a hangover! I got my jeans, a clean t-shirt, vans, leather jacket and I was ready to go. Still sleepy as fuck but my stomach wouldn't let me sleep at all. We wanted to eat something healthy for once but got mcdonalds anyways.

We got back to the venue, got ready and waited for the show.

"Hi, I've been told I can interview you guys here." I heard and looked over my shoulder to see a tall interviewer smiling nicely. "Can I interview you now?"

"Yeah it's alright." Danny said and let him in. He walked up to me and sat down next to me. "Is here alright?" He asked.

"It'll do!" Interviewer cheered and his friend set up the camera. "You ready?"

"Yeah, we're alright. Guys don't you wanna be in that interview?" He asked.

"We're good mate!" Cam waved to us as he giggled a little.

"So I'm Derek, nice to meet you."

"Ben, guitar." I waved to the camera.

"Danny, vocals." We greeted.

"So how was your tour so far?" Derek asked.

"It's great, we were really stoked for it, and we have a proper bus now!" Danny laughed.

"What do you guys do everyday before you play the show?"

"Get up, eat breakfast, drink, have a soundcheck, get ready, drink, then play the show, meet some fans, go to bar, get groupies, go to sleep!" I said and we both laughed.

"Everyday?" Interviewer chuckled.

"Every single one dude! It's rock n' roll!" Danny smiled.

"Don't know if you're guys serious or joking, or 50:50."

"We're always serious." Danny said with a straightface but it didn't last long. "We're both serious adults, we plan on adopting a child." Danny said and pointed me with his thumb. I immediately grinned. What a stupid fuck!

"We're getting married first!" I pretended pissed off.

"Ouh he's right I'm sorry." He whispered loudly with a smile from ear to ear. We all laughed, even Sam, Cam and James over there.

"What do you have in plans after this tour?"

"There's no such 'end' of it" I laughed. "We'll be playing on Warped Tour, then Download then an european tour with Rock am Ring and then recording our second album and promotion tour." I said.

"We're really hard working drunks." Danny chuckled.

"That's great! So what do you expect from Warped?"

"Fans!" Danny smiled. "You know you can never have enough of them" he blinked and smiled sweetly.

"Are you guys alright with drinking before the show?" He pointed at my drink.