Chapter - 25 -

A/N: well that was hard to write. ;p

We stared into the night waiting for the fireworks. I rested my elbows on the rail and lit up a cigarette.

"Make a wish." Danny said. Before I asked why the first firework was shot into the sky.

"I already did mine." He added louder through the noise. "Tell me yours!"

"No! There's no point in making a wish and then tell it! Why should I make one, anyway?"

"Cause this is our first New Year's Eve. And I believe this is a new start. This tour was just a beginning."

I looked at him and he just stared into the blackness. I smiled at him, threw my cigarette butt away and brushed his hand with my fingers intentionally wanting his touch as I turned to leave the balcony. Before I closed the door behind me Danny got inside. I downed my drink and put the glass down on the table. I saw Danny doing the same thing. I stood there awkwardly facing the balcony door and stretched with my hands on the back of my head. I felt hands caressing my sides nicely and wrapping around me.

"Are you sleepy?" He murmured.

"Nope, just drunk as fuck." I said with a smirk and my eyes closed in pleasure, surrounded by his scent and warmth. He laid his chin on my left shoulder close to my neck and sniffed my hair.

What.

Sniffed my hair?

But his hands pull me back from my thoughts. He moved his hands up my stomach slowly and slide his face in my neck. We stood like that for countless minutes, letting alcohol run through our veins and blur our thoughts more and more.

I moved my hands back a little to touch his hips. He moved them closer to me and our bodies touched.

"Your heart's beating so fast." He whispered and I realized he still had his hands placed on my chest.

I turned my head closer to his face on my left and breathed on his cheek. I didn't answer I just let him feel my fast breathing.

"Didn't you drink too much?"

"No." I said pressing my nose and lips to his cheeks.

He slid his right hand down and stick it into my front jeans pocket. He pulled it to turn me around so that he could face me. He got closer, his lips an inch away from my skin and he moved his head to breathe on my cheek, jaw, neck and back up. I had to stop myself from attacking his lips. I moved my hand up to reach his neck.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I craved it more than anything else, dreaming about this moment dozen times on tour. I gasped for air and answered his kiss. I parted our lips, grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up to take it off. Then I did the same thing with mine. He watched me doing it with a half smirk on his face. I put my hands on his hips and pull him closer not even asking for a kiss. But he waited for it and quickly wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't stop my fast breathing anymore and I couldn't care less right now. I felt Danny's tongue on my upper lip and I slid my own out to taste him. He slid his hands down to my zipper. He undid my pants and we slid them down together. Then I unzipped his and he tried to take them off in rush. Well we were both drunk and somehow we fell over to the floor. I quickly jumped on top of him so that he couldn't do that. I leaned in and stopped an inch from his lips. He leaned up but I backed away to avoid the kiss. He laid his head down and then I kissed him with a little smirk.

"Ben..." He moaned. That's what I was waiting for. But he had his own plan and placed his hand between my legs. I didn't expect that at all. I moaned into his lips in pleasure.

"Again." He whispered and he tried to make me moan again. I grabbed his hand and trapped it in a grip next to his head. I bit my lower lip and looked down on him and then slowly pressed my hips to his to grind up few inches. Then I got what I wanted. He moaned much louder than before and tried to get his hand out of my grip.

"Benj." he let out a sigh.

I let go of his hands and traced my fingers on his 'sinner' tattoo.

"You thought you were the only one?" I asked him with a huge grin. He grabbed my neck, pulled me down and kissed me deeply again. I rolled off of him and stumbled to the table to make myself another drink. I sat down on a couch and put some ice into the glass. Danny sat next to me and grabbed a bottle to drink straightly from it.

I put my drink down and it got to me how drunk I am. I look at Danny and he was already staring at me. He had shiny eyes and the cutest little blush on his face.

"I need you in my life, Benji. It was you that told me I could do this." He paused and smiled to himself in a weird way and continued. "And now we're here, waiting for another tour..."

I smiled and sat closer to him to cuddle up to him.

I wish you behaved like that when you're sober too...

"What?" Danny asked.

"Huh?"

"You whispered something, Benji."

Shit that was fucking close. Did I really say that out loud? Eh why should I care, he won't remember shit.

"That we need another drink." I said and poured us another glass of whiskey.

"You look sad." He said as I handed him his glass.

"I'm alright."

"I meant in general. I see that disappointed face everywhere, everyday. Well except from the shows and meeting fans. Everywhere else you act like that. Even when you get a groupie!" He said but I think he mostly talked to himself out loud. I didn't want to answer anything. I didn't know he used to watch me all that time on tour... I was always convinced that all he needed were girls, drinks and drugs.

"Don't be so disappointed with me, Ben. Please." He said with a big change in his voice.

"What?" I asked him in shock.

"I see it... I know I drink too much and fuck around and I'm sorry we don't spend that much time together anymore. I'm trying to fix it." He said.

"No, Danny!" I grabbed his shoulders. "We all do the same fucking thing and I'm not disappointed with you at all! I missed you and our talks but we do talk now!" I said an started to panic when I saw tears forming in his eyes. I haven't seen him crying for a really long time. It was terrible to see him like that.

"It makes me happy. I felt alone a lot before." He said and smiled to me.

"You were the one who wanted to drink and fuck girls every night." I said before I could stop myself and immediately felt bad about it. But his face didn't change, he still looked sad and he hung his head down.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to forget." He leaned in to wrap his arms around me again and we just sat like that.

Forget what?

I heard him snoring slightly pretty quickly so I just leaned in to him a little bit more and let myself fall asleep.