Chapter - 15 -

A/N: so this chapter is special cause as you know there's Ben's pov everywhere. There was Danny's only once before but I left that idea behind and continued with Ben. Now I decided to show you his point of view cause it's fucking important! :P and it's his party :3

One BIG "thank you" to Vee "veesayshi" cause she gave me an amazing base for that chapter and especially help when I needed it <3 thank you once again!

I got back home and attacked the fridge. I grabbed few things from there, sat on the couch to watch some TV and started eating slowly. I texted Danny.

Me: how are you feeling?

Dan: better. But you know... I'm still on morphine so I can't really tell. This shit is good :P

Me: fuck, Danny! Get me some! lol

I giggled at my phone. What a fucking bastard.

Dan: I'll try but you know how much lf a junkhead I am... ;(

Me: You're fucked up Danny xD

Dan: I didn't do shit! I'm really bored out here. They just all run here and there and I thought that I'd get a blowjob from a nurse or a sexy doctor but I think they haven't noticed my sex appeal yet. Fucking sux.

I laughed. He's joking all the time, even in the hospital.

Me: Awh, Danny, that's so bad. Maybe just greet that nurse standing naked in the room :P That nurse wanted my number before btw xd

Dan: Seriously, lol xd That's why she asked about you earlier. I guess I have to make you fall in love with me so that this nurse-from-hell can't seduce you.

I felt weird at this one. I didn't want to even think about it cause I had more and more sentimental feelings about Danny....

Me: you won't get a blowjob honey :*

Dan: bitch! I'll make you xd

Me: okay let's drop this already xDDD

Dan: Whatevs I win 1:0 :P

He's fucking crazy. I noticed that I'm still smiling, trying not to laugh. I think these stupid conversations will never end.

I got up for a shower and crashed into my bed.

When I woke up I didn't even get ready, I just pulled my pants on, shoved a toast to my mouth and ran out of home to the hospital.

"Benji!" Danny cheered when he saw me. He pulled me into a hug when I got closer to his bed. He rised his eyebrows.

"What?" I asked. He just smiled. Then he pushed the hood off of my head.

"You have curly hair!" He said, his grin got even bigger.

"Uh yeah. I straighten them cause I sincerely hate them." I shrugged, I think I was red like a carpet in Hollywood.

"I don't understand why, they're cute!" He laughed.

"Shut up" i laughed and sat down. "So are there any news?"

"They said I'm here until friday."

"Yay! That's only few days. And how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. There are some painful bruises left but my guts don't hurt anymore, and that terrifying thing from my face is fading."He pointed his right eye. "I want to go already but they said that they need at least two days."

"It's alright. I'll be here all the time, when I'm not home and asleep." I smiled.

"You know you don't have to do this...?" He kept asking me that.