Ally

Picture is oh Emilio

Ally's POV

I go sto my room and get ready I wear my skinny jeans with holes in them, these jeans are Ivan's favourite because they hug my butt. Then I put a plain black shirt on and a Team 10 sweater. I curl my hair and put it in a half ponytail. I finish my make up and grab my phone. I can't wait for my first date with Ivan.

Ivan and I get in my the Team 10 car since neither of us have our own. Ivan backs out of the drive way and toward the restaurant. On the way we listen to the song Girls Talk Boys by 5SOS.

Even though Ivan may not know how to speak English that well he still rocks out to the music. The rest of the ride is short and sweet.

We walk into the restaurant and say hi to Carlos our favorite waiter. He seats us and hands us some menus.

I look over the menu and i think I'm going to get a wet burrito but with no meat, since I'm a vegetarian.

"What are you going to get Ivan?" I ask him.

"Que?" He asks looking at me. I point to his menu, he smiles and shows me the picture of chicken tortilla soup.

Carlos comes back and gives us chips and salsa. I absolutely love the salsa here it's not to hot.

"Ok, what can I get for you to drink. Qué puedo conseguir para que usted beba."

Carlos asks in both Spanish and English.

"Me gustaria una pepsi." Ivan says.

"And you Ally?"

"I would also like a Pepsi."

"And to eat?"

We give Carlos our order a she writes it down. As we wait got our food we talk about what we want to do this weekend and what we are going to do for Jake's birthday.

Soon our food comes and we dig right in. Through your meal we watch some Team 10 videos and some Martinez Twins videos. My favourite one so far is the one when Emilio and Ivan do the twin telepathy challenge with Jake.

After an hour we finish our food and head back to the Team 10 house. This date has been honestly amazing. Even with the language barrier it's great dating Ivan.