Ivan

So many of you guys wanted me to bring back someone from Ally's past and some did not so this will most likely be the last chapter when I bring someone from Ally's past back.

Ivan's POV

Lately Ally has been really stressed out and when I ask her what's wrong she won't tell me. She always says it's not a big deal but I can tell that it's not.

"Hey Martinez and Ally there's this guy coming over later named Max he's going help us come up with some new designs for the new Team 10 merch. He should be here in about an hour and I just want you guys to look at the sketches and see which ones you like the most. Remember they have to be gender-neutral for guys and girls. Tessa and I are going to get some supplies for our new video,  so we will probably be back in about an hour or so." Jake says grabbing his wallet keys and phone off the kitchen island.

Ally, Emilio and I sit in the living room playing the game spoons Ally showed it to us the other day and since then we've been addicted to it, it's really fun game. I look up at Ally noticing that she looks really nervous, I decide to let it go because I don't want to make Ally upset.

Four rounds later there's a knock at the door. I get up answering the door, the guy is really young around the age of eighteen or nineteen.

"Hey I'm Max. Jake Paul called me and said to be here around this time." I nod shaking his hand.

"I'm Ivan, here come on in. So you have some sketches that you want to show us for the new Team 10 merch." Max nods following me to the living room, Max and Emilio talk while I look for Ally. She comes back from the kitchen bringing back a couple flavoured waters.

When Ally hands Emilio and I our drinks she sees Max and a terrified expression is on her face.

"Hello I'm Max," he says shaking Ally's hand with a little to friendly smile. Ally nods handing him a water.

We all look over the new merch designs but I can't help but notice that Max keeps staring at Ally I can tell she's trying to avoid looking at him. We finally decide which three designs we like the most there's the one that Emilio likes that has our names on it, the one that I liked that says Team 10 official fan members and the one that Ally liked that said Team 10 in the front and then all our names in the back.

Max is just about to leave when Ally goes upstairs to go grab something, the Max asks if he can use the restroom, I show him up where the restroom is and head back downstairs and talk with Emilio.

It's been about 10 minutes and neither Max or Ally are back downstairs, it seems a little odd so Emilio and I go upstairs. The restroom is just passed alleys room but the door is open indicating that Max is not in the bathroom.

I look at Emilio and he looks at me we don't know what to do where could Max of gone but then we hear Ally and Max talking.

"Please Max can you just let it go? We broke up two years ago. If you really cared that much about when we broke up you would've tried to do something about it but you didn't. And besides I love Ivan, I'm sorry but I don't love you we could still be friends if you'd like but that's all nothing more than friends." Ally says from behind her bedroom door.

"Come on Ally, you had a crush on me for two years. I have finally asked you out you are the happiest person on earth. I loved you with all my heart and then you just left me for that little pretty way out there! You didn't even know him for three months and then you decide to go out with him just because he asked you out no that's not fair. Don't you have all the good times we had together all the laughs all the trips and you just forgot about it like it was nothing like I was nothing!" Max says raising his voice.

I'm just about to open the door when Emilio stops me he whispers just wait and I do as he says and since the rest of the conversation.

"Look Max, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like I did. I didn't mean to hurt you I know that saying this now doesn't mean anything to you most likely but I'm very sorry."

"You can say sorry all you want but that means nothing to me you want to how to make everything better, dump that little pretty boy outside forget about Team 10 come back to Long Beach with me. We can date again, trust me you will forget all about him."

"No Max. I'm not leaving Ivan, I love him I'm sorry. Please just go back downstairs with your designs contact Jake but please, please don't bring this up again I'm sorry."

"You know what Ally forget it I never want you back anyway. I can here so I could torment you, see if I could get under your skin as I can tell it worked out perfectly. How are your precious little fans going to react to the headline. Team 10 Member Alley brings back old boyfriend to the team 10 house, invites him back into her room while her precious little boyfriend is downstairs. I don't think that is going to sound good to any of your precious little fans they're going to think you're a cheater. Doesn't put you in the best light now does it I'm going to expose you for the whole world to see. I don't care if you didn't do anything bad you're going down. Ivan was dump you and Team 10 will forget all about you and you'll be nothing again." Max says with with pure hatred in his voice.

That's it I can't take anymore, I opened Ally's door and slam Max into the wall.

"Don't you ever threaten my girlfriend ever again. Go back to your company and don't ever come back tell them to send someone else and if you come back you will never sign with you guys again. And don't think that we aren't going to tell Jake and Nick about this. Get out of my sight now before I call the cops!" I yell practically spitting on his face .

I let go of him as he rushes out the door down the stairs out of the Team 10 house. Ally has me totally crying into my chest I kiss the top of her head knowing that if I didn't come up something bad would've happened.

When Jake, Nick, Chad, and Tessa come home we tell about what happened. Jake and Nick call Max' company and tell them about what happened. They inform us that Max has been fired and that they will be sending us each of the three designs that we picked out for free.

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast since a big commotion this afternoon Team 10 decides to go to The Grove and watch the movie Fist Fight.

When we get home Ally and I lay on my bed just holding hands quietly not saying anything. The rest of the night is spent in silence and that's just the way that we like it is laying down together in a comfortable silence.

So how was the chapter?

How did you like Ally's ex-boyfriend Max?

If you guys have any chapter ideas please send them to me, I will try and have them up as soon as possible and the chapter ideas you send to me will be dedicated to you.

Goal for the next update is 10 votes & 10 comments