Ally

Dedicated to KiarraBelle for the great chapter idea.

Ally's POV

Ivan and Emilio have been gone for about a month they had to go back to Spain because her mom had her gallbladder taken out.

When they got the call from their older sister Rebecca they didn't hesitate at all and bought a plane ticket back. There really great sons were just flying out without being asked.

The past month has been extremely boring since they have  been gone I mean Team 10 still jokes around and has fun and make videos but something is different it's like were missing something.

"Hey Ally why don't we go hit the gym and then maybe the beach after?" Tesss asks laying on my bed. I nod because well I haven't been in like two weeks so I might as well go.

Tessa goes back to her room to go get ready and I get ready in my gym clothes. The car ride to the gym is really fun me and Tessa joke about so many things, then talk about her next blog and making music.ly videos together and just overall I'm forgetting about Ivan and Emilio being gone.

Once at the gym we start running on the treadmill for a good fifteen to twenty minutes. After that we do some weightlifting, crunches, squats and then play bad mitten. Bad mitten is one my favorite games to play when I was in ninth grade my best friend and I , Jackie and I would play every single day during gym class.  We would always win  in the game king of the hill . People hated us because when we would win they had to run five laps.

Not to say I'm bragging or anything g but I smoked Tessa in badminton, thirty-two to six.

"Dang Ally, I didn't know how good you are at the game or just how competitive you can be." Tessa says high-fiving me, I must admit when it comes to games I like the most competitive person there is.

After the gym we head back home but on the way we stop at Waba Grill to get some lunch. Tessa orders  grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce over rice well I get the steam vegetables white rice with teriyaki sauce drizzled over it.

Once we get home Tessa and I place our food on the kitchen island and head upstairs to shower, she showers first and then I get in after she's done.

Once I'm dressed and ready for the day since it's probably about one o'clock I think that Tessa and I are going to go to the beach after we get done eating of course.

I get my bag ready for the beach packing my sandals with the little black roses on them and Team 10 pink hoodie. Once I'm all down packing I head downstairs heading Tessa talking to somebody about going to the beach but nobody else in Team 10 is  home but Tristan but he's asleep.

Then I hear two voices I haven't heard in a month Emilio and Ivan. I rush downstairs seeing them sitting at the kitchen island eating our food from WaBa Grill,  I don't even care that they are eating it. I'm just so happy to see them.

"Emilio, Ivan, I miss you guys so much how was Spain how's your mom?" I asks hugging Emilio and kissing Ivan.

"Spain was a lot of fun we got to see our old friends and catch up with our family. Our mom is doing really good about two weeks after her surgery she started moving around and going back to what she normally was doing all the time. She really didn't need us but  we just wanted to spend time with her since we didn't know when the next time we will see her again." Emilio says before taking a sip of Tessa's vitamin water.

"I told my mom about you, Ally." Ivan says closing my food container, savings some for me.

Oh my does she like me? Doss she hate me? Does she think I'm good enough for Ivan?  Does she know I don't speak Spanish. Oh god.

"Ally, don't worry my mom loves you. She really wants to meet you one day." Ivan tells me going to his bed taking off his shoes.

Oh thank God I was so worried she wouldn't like me but I'm glad she does if she didn't I don't know what I would do I would not want my boyfriend's mom to hate me.

"So boys the beach, what do you think?" Tessa says walking with Emilio to the twins beds. They not going through their backpack and pulling out their swimsuits they go upstairs to get changed and come back down a few months later ready to go.

Tessa sits in the front seat with Emilio, Ivan and I sit in the back holding hands and listening to our favorite song Safety Pin by Five seconds of summer.

When we get to the beach it's kind of packed but we find a spot pretty close to the water. Before we even jump in Emilio and Ivan decide to do a musical.ly to the song Coldwater by Justin Bieber.

Our time at the beach is honestly a blast,  we swim,  play volleyball, throw a frisbee around,  skin board for a while. Then we go to the boardwalk and ice cream go on the Ferris wheel, then watch the fireworks go off.

Today is definitely a day to remember.

Goal for the next update- 8 votes & 8 comments