Ally

Ally's POV

To say that Ivan misses hanging out with Emilio is an understatement. Ever since Emilio started dating Veronica or Ronnie for short, he has been with her basically twenty-four seven. Don't get me wrong we are all happy that Emilio has a girlfriend but he's almost never home. The only time he's home is between the hours of eleven-thirty and seven in the morning.

Currently Emilio and Ivan are recording a video with Jake putting up Justin Bieber's house up for sale. So Veronica and I are watching the show Pretty Little Liar's in a very uncomfortable silence.

This is probably really bad for me to say but there is something about Veronica that I don't like, I don't know what it is but I know something about her isn't right.

We watch two more episodes of Pretty Little Liars when the guys get back, Emilio goes to Veronica giving her a kiss before they rush out of the house without even saying goodbye.

Ivan looks away from me trying to hide the fact that he's hurt, that Emilio never spends anytime with him. I honestly don't know what to do I've never been in this type of situation before. I'm an only child so I've never known what it is like to miss a sibling.

"Hey come on now, he will be home soon. He's just enjoying his time with Veronica."

"He's been dating her for a month, he's almost never here and never wants to spend time with me." Ivan says walking towards the couch. "Plus the whole time we were out with Jake he kept talking about Veronica. Not one word was about anything else."

"Veronica is his first girlfriend here, how do you think he felt when you and I started dating? We spent all of our time together, it's called the honeymoon phase. Soon the honeymoon phase will be over and then all four of us can hangout together."

"Thanks Ally, you always know just why to say to make me feel better." Ivan says kissing my cheek.

Ivan and I go to my room and lay in my bed playing the game Mancala, it's one of my absolute favorite games. I used to play it all the time at The Boys and Girls Club. Ivan and I play seven rounds before we get tired, we decide to go back downstairs and lay in his bed.

Once we get comfortable in his bed we cuddle up together and listen to some music on my iPod, we listen to the song Just Hold On by Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson. I'm not going to vie this song is so sad it makes me want to cry every time I hear it.

After a couple songs Ivan changes it to Senorita by Abraham Mateo, it's a song that Ivan told me reminds him of me and I have to say it's really good.

-

I'm not sure what time it is when I wake up Ivan is still asleep with his arms wrapped around me. I slowly get out of his arms trying my best not to wake him up. I hop out of his bed heading to the kitchen where everyone in Team 10 besides Ivan is. Everyone is talking about going to the beach next week for Jake and Tessa's vlogs.

Everyone says hi to me but Veronica doesn't see just waves, I say hi to everyone and wave back to Veronica. I look at the time seeing a it's one in the morning.

"Ally, Veronica wants to talk to you about something." Emilio says wrapping his arm around Veronica.

"Oh okay, what do you need?" I ask sitting across from her at the kitchen island.

"Can we talk in your room?" Okay whatever it is must be something private or it's about Emilio.

I nod taking her upstairs to my room, she sits on my bed while I sit on by desk chair.

"So what do you need, ask away?"

"I need to know how you deal with Ivan." What? What does she mean by "deal"?

"I don't understand your question?"

"How do you deal with him as in, you have to admit him and Emilio are annoying and the only reason why you and I are dating them is for fame. Come on you have to admit you does really like them." What on earth is she saying! How could she only use Emilio for fame and then say I'm doing the same!

"Can you explain more for me please?" Veronica nods elaborating more on why she's only dating Emilio for Instagram followers and how she plans to dump him once she hits five million followers.

Little does she know that I'm recording her on Jake's GoPro that I borrowed. I get everything on video that she says about how she's using Emilio.

As she explains more on why she can't stand Emilio I see a shadow of someone on the other side of my door, whoever is on the other side can hear us. Once Veronica is done talking I don't know what to say.

She thinks I hate Ivan but I don't I love him. I just tell her I don't know and that Emilio will grow on her even though I know she doesn't care. We go back downstairs and Team 10 looks mad but Emilio looks hurt. I guess whoever was behind the door told Emilio what Veronica said.

"Hey Veronica I think it's best that you go home." Tessa says nervously, Veronica nods saying goodbye to everyone and kissing Emilio before leaving.

I look to everyone and show them the video, by the end of the video Emilio has tears running down his cheeks and his eyes are puffy.

"I'm so sorry Emilio," I tell him giving him a hug.

"It's okay, I had a feeling that she didn't like me." That broke my heart, Emilio doesn't deserve to have his heart played with like that. He's a great guy he's funny, caring, smart, and lovable, any girl would be lucky to have him.

The rest of the night Ivan and Emilio hang out together, I would hang out with them but I can tell that they need time to hang out together.

Emilio breaks up with Veronica on the phone and let me just say she was not happy about it either, she told him she was just using him for fame and that, that one month they spent together meant nothing to her.

I hope Emilio finds a girl that truly loves him for him and not his YouTube fame.

What did you guys think of Veronica?

Should Emilio get another girlfriend soon?

Goal for next update 12 votes & 12 comments.