Ivan

Please read the authors note at the bottom. Thanks 😀

Ivan's POV

It's been a month since Ally broke up with me. A month of my heart aching knowing she hates me, a month of not being able to kiss, hug, talk, and just over all be around her.

Since we broke up Ally has been keeping herself busy with going places and texting her best friend Gabby.

Since we broke up I can't sleep, eat, or do anything without being forced to. I still go on musical. ly, Snapchat, Instagram, and do YouTube but it's not the same anymore.

The fans have asked about us but I can't even try and answer without crying and my heart breaking.

"Ivan, come on down for dinner we got your favorite Chinese food." Jake says sitting on my bed. I'm not even hungry and besides Ally doesn't want to see or talk me. I don't want to upset her anymore than I already have.

"Come on, you haven't eaten all day. Please come down. Emilio and everyone in Team 10 are really worried about you." Well I guess, I don't want to have them worry about me.

I nod following Jake downstairs to the kitchen island, I take my seat next to Emilio and pick at my food not really being hungry. Dinner goes by slowly, no one really wanting to address the elephant in the room. When dinner is over I go up to my room and stare at my ceiling thinking about how much I miss Ally and how much I just want to be with her.

I know what I'm about to do might be the end of us but I have to tell Ally the truth about what really happened that day that she came back home. I get up taking all the courage that I have and walk to her door knocking on it hoping she won't kick me out.

"If you're Ivan go away I don't want to see or talk to you." She says with sadness in her voice I can't believe this is happening that even when it's making her sad.

I walk in anyway knowing that she will most likely kick me out but I have to tell her the truth.

"Ivan, I told you not to come in. Go away I don't want to see your talk to you."

"Please Ally please let me explain to you what happened the day you came back home if you don't believe me I'll stop I can you just please hear me out." She nods sitting up and padding the bed for me to sit down.

Here goes nothing.

"The days leading up to when you were coming home there was a girl that I was interviewing so she could possibly join team 10. She was doing really good, she was about to join but she was always flirting with me and I told her that I'm dating you and she said she didn't care. I told her this would never work out because I love you I would never cheat on you. She said she will stop after she did one thing when I asked her what it was that's when she leans into kiss me. I tried to back up away from her but she got in the back of my head and just kissed me I try to go away but she will let me go that's when you came through the door. Please Ally, I would never cheat on you. I love you so much, without you there's no me. I can't live without you and Ally please." I say with tears running down my face.

Ally tilts my chin so I'm looking at her, she has tears running down her face.

"I believe you Ivan. I'm so sorry that I thought you were cheating on me I love you too." She says kissing me, I smile into the kiss.

"So does that mean we're back together?"

"Yes of course." Ally says kissing me again.

We spend the rest of the day snuggled under her blanket and watch How I Met Your Mother.

So did you guys think Ivan cheated on Ally in the last chapter?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my story. 10k reads in under a month! Omg I never thought I would even get 5 reads let alone 10k. I can't thank you guys enough! Love you 💜