Ally

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Gabby for one giving me this chapter idea and two because your amazing. 😀

Ally's POV

I've never been so excited in my whole life! Today my best friend Gabby is coming over today to hang out and meet Ivan and Emilio officially.

We are going to the beach then to the best movie Theater ever Harkins. Harland has seats that you pick out on a screen in the front so people can't steal your seats and the seats are recliners and has a bar on the inside and then of course we can't go do it but there still a bar there.

"Hello you must be Gabby come in." I hear one of the twin say downstairs Gabby's here on my God I'm so excited I rushed downstairs having hearing that I'm not even ready to go yet I stuff to my hair my make up but I'm so excited I can't wait.

I get downstairs seeing Gabby with her bag, We  turn seeing each other and we run hugging each other. We are so excited to finally see spend time together after four months of not being able to see each other. Well we talk on FaceTime every other day but still it's not the same as actually being able to see your best friend after a long period time.

"Oh my god Ally I've missed so much." Gabby says pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Same. We have so much to catch up on. And the first one is Ivan And Emilio." I say resting my head on Ivan's shoulder.

"Hi I'm Emilio, really nice to meet you."

"I'm Ivan, it's nice meet you. It's nice to meet Ally's best friends again." Gabby nods smiling. It's quiet for a bit, oh no I forgot Gabby is shy around people she just met.

"Gabby why don't you come up with with me to my room and help me choose another for the beach?" Gabby comes with me up to my room, we end up picking an outfit which of course I know Ivan will like because it has  pink in it I wear my black sandals with a little roses on them dark blue booty shorts and a pink crop top that says Team 10.

We go downstairs to find Ivan and Emilio editing a video for their YouTube channel. As they finish editing the video we all head to my car to drive to the beach.

Which is so much fun because there is almost no one really here. We play volleyball and throw the football around and go in the water for a little bit. We take  millions of pictures because that's just what we do.

After the beach we head to the movies because the movie starts in about an hour. On the way to the movie is Gabby and Emilio talk about so many things it's so weird it's like they've been friends for ever.

During the movie we laugh it almost everything because it was really good. I felt so  bad for The Joker though because poor Batman hurt his feelings.

After the movie we decide to go to IHOP because Emilio wants pancakes. We all talk about the movie laughing about the part when Batman has to go back to where the bad guys go and it spits him back out, it was really funny.

Since it's so late at night I invited Gabby to spend the night at the Team 10 house.

Today was amazing, Ivan, Emilio, and Gabby all got along. That's the best thing ever, and of course Gabby said that she approved of Ivan and I dating. We always used to say to each other when we got a boyfriend that the other had to approve.

So I know this chapter was a little different but I hope you guys still liked it.

Goal for the next update 7 votes and 7 comments.