Ally

Ally's POV

For the past few weeks I've been planning a somewhat huge surprise for Ivan. It's our six month anniversary and we decided to go to The Lazy Dog.

We once went to my favorite sushi restaurant and let's just say it didn't end well at all.  I ordered Ivan a California roll since I wasn't sure if he would like a rainbow roll or lobster roll. Well in the end it ended up with Ivan spitting the sushi into a napkin and only having soda for dinner.

What I have for him is hopefully going to make him so happy, I've been practicing for a long time to perfect this, I hope even goes right.

"Ally, can I come in?" Emilio asks knocking on my already open door.

"Yea come on in, do you need something?"

"Ivan asked me to come up and well he said not to say this but he was wondering why you have been in your room for the past couple weeks."

"I will tell you but you have to close the door." Emilio nods closing my door then sitting in my pink spring chair, that Ivan bought me.

"Ok so you know how Ivan and I have been dating for almost six months and our anniversary is tomorrow?"

He nods biting his lip.

"Okay so I've been in here these past few weeks so I could say this is Ivan perfectly. Ivan estos últimos meses que datan que han sido los mejores. No pude haber pedido un más cariñoso, novio pensativo. Me alegro de tenerte en mi vida Te quiero mucho Iván."

Emilio smiles hugging me.

"Ally he is going to absolutely love that, that is really thoughtful."

"Thanks. Well I'm going to go hang out with Ivan so he doesn't think I died up here." Emilio laughs following me downstairs to the twins bunk beds.

Ivan is making a musical.ly, he's doing the song cold water by Justin Bieber. When he finishes I climb up and we just sit cuddling and watching the scary movie The Secret In The Walls.

I can't wait for tomorrow, I hope Ivan likes what I'm going to say.

For the next update to be up on the next 2 hours can we get 5 votes and 5 comments.