Ivan

Watch the video first it really helps with telling the twins apart. It's also on the twins YouTube channel, you can turn the subtitles on there. 😀

Ivan's POV

So today Ally and I decided to go to her favorite museum. I don't really like museums but Ally likes them so I'll give this one a shot.

"Ready Ivan?" Ally asks walking in from the backyard. She's wearing pink converse dark blue skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a pink and grey sweater with the word DIFFERENT written in black.

I nod grabbing my headphones because Ally is going to blast some songs by her new favorite singer T.Mills. He's not my favorite artist but I'd rather listen to my music instead.

The whole way to the museum all dances and sings along with the songs blasting through the speakers. I smile taking my phone out recording her. She looks so cute dancing around.

Finally get to the museum and only pulls out a member card walk-through looking going to her favorite area the mammals. We take at least maybe forty minutes inside since Ally loves looking at all the animals she told me when she was younger she wanted to be one of the people that made these little areas so other people can come look around admire them.

After the  mammals we go look around at the birds, reptiles, the mummy museum part. Which I thought was very cool I've never seen mummies before. Then went to the part where they showed Pompeii which was very cool but very sad.

Ally really enjoyed it because she's always loves  learning about Pompeii. But she was sad because most of the cast bodies were of children, I felt so bad I didn't know what to do for her.

After the Pompeii part we went to the water area then we went to see the endeavor it was so cool. Ally always talked about it but I never thought to be as cool and I am mistaken it's awesome.

After the shuttle we decide to go to the butterfly habitat Ally and I sit on the bench and look at all the butterflies roaming around one but in particular catches my eye.  It's perfect just like Ally.

The museum finally closes we decide to go to McDonald's, we head home after and lay in my bed looking at all the pictures that we took today at the museum.

I know what I said earlier about museums but going with Ally made being there so much fun. As long as I have Ally with me everything is fun.

Goal for next update 7 votes 7 comments