Ivan

Ivan's POV

I've been through a couple break ups in my life but none of them have hurt me as much as when Ally broke up with me.

As I watched Gabby and Ally drove
away I felt my heart break into a million pieces. In that moment I felt that nothing in the world mattered to me, almost like life was meaningless.

I walked back inside seeing everyone looked at me nervously waiting for me to say something but I just walked to bed and pulled my covers over myself. I turned on the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer on repeat for almost two hours before Tristan came over and told me we were all going out to eat.

That night I didn't eat, sleep, smile, or laugh. The whole night everyone was trying to make me feel better I would smile but it wasn't a real smile just the plastic on fake one.

Everyone in Team 10 is dating someone but me, Jake is dating his new girlfriend Maddy, Emilio is dating his new girlfriend Emily, Tessa is dating Anthony, and Chance is he's dating Ally.

I've never understood when people would say that they were jealous of someone else's relationship before but now I understand it and I don't like it at all. It seems that ever since I and I broke up I would around me is dating someone.

Everyone is in a happy relationship while I'm all alone, it's not the loneliness that hurts it's the fact that Ally moved on three days after we broke up. It's been a month now, a month of seeing the girl that I love smile, hug, kiss, and cuddle with my friend.

Seeing Ally so happy with Chance makes me feel that all the amazing memories that we made together was nothing like our relationship meant nothing to her.

If I could go back and never do that video I would it's honestly the biggest mistake of my whole life if I knew that it would cost me the best relationship I've ever had I would've never agreed to do it in the first place. The video was taken down a couple days ago but in the first day that it was over 1 million people who saw it and that million people were just as hurt as Ally was watching the video. I instantly got comments and messages and all my social media asking why I kissed Teala even though I was in a relationship with Ally.

Since Ally and I broke up I just am not happy anymore I really don't see any reason to get out of bed I want to do is sleep all day and sleep all night anything to pass the time. I still do YouTube videos and musical.ly but I'm not happy in them anymore and going to the comments doesn't help either. Out of the thousands of comments that are on the videos that 90% of them are asking why I cheated on Ally and if our relationship meant anything to me.

Even though it's been a month since I broke up with me I still listen to the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer and out throughout the whole song only a couple words linger in my head every day making me think if our relationship ever meant anything. Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

"If what we had was real, how could you be fine?" Luke Hemings sings while looking into camera, this is the only song that I've been able to listen to since our break up and every time I hear those words I can't help but silently wonder to myself each time if I meant anything to Ally, maybe I never did.

-

Jake is filming a downstairs with everyone doing some game where you have to knock the other person into the pool, Emilio told me to get changed into clothes that I don't care about anymore. I change into some old short and a sweatshirt, after I get done changing I walk out onto Jake's balcony and look down seeing everyone laughing and having fun watching Chad and Jake "battle."

"Ivan hurry up it's your turn to battle Emilio!" Chance yells through the house, I head downstairs avoiding looking at Ally and Chance. Since they got together they've been inseparable ever since almost like they attached cat the hip.

Emilio and I position ourselves on the wooden beam and I can't help but look up when I hear Ally laugh I'm gonna do I instantly regret it. Chance and Ally kiss making you see red.

"All right ready set go!" Someone yells, I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing anymore, I just heard smacking Emilio with the pool noodle over and over again. I take out all my frustration on Emilio knocking into the pool. Emilio quickly gets out, making me instantly regret knocking him in. Not because I knocked him in but because as I hit him I took out all my anger out on the fact Ally and Chance are dating now. I hug Emilio pretending that I'm hugging him because I felt bad that he fell but really I just don't want to turn around and see Ally and chance together.

I know I should get over them being together but I can't I don't understand why. Seeing them together makes me want to cry I wish I'd never kissed Teala in that video.

Emilio and Chad go to the other side of lagoon, after Jake and Anthony "battle" it's my turn to "battle" Jake. Jake and I grab our pool noodles and position ourselves on the wooden plank. Jake and I hit each other with the pool noodles for a while, we're both in the zone try to knock each other off I'm honestly having a great time with in a year three words that I didn't want to hear especially if they're not meant for me.

"I love you." Allie says kissing chance at that moment I don't care if I lose the battle I don't care if I fall in the pool. I don't care about anything J Katz me one last time and it knocks me off. As if I want to the water it's almost as if I'm in slow motion I see Allien chance hug before walking back into the team 10 house and I can think is I have made the two biggest mistakes of my whole life. The mistake isn't just when I kissed Teala but when I made the mistake of letting Ally go maybe just maybe if I had ran out to her before she left we would still be together. Just maybe.

Awww I feel so bad for Ivan, do you guys as well?

What do you guys think about Ally moving on to Chance? Was it to soon?

Goal for a long update on Monday 20 votes & 20 comments

(No commenting the same words over and over again because that doesn't count:). )