Ally

Dedicated to Wassupbrosita for all of your lovely comments, thank you so much for them. 😀

Ally's POV

So today I have a huge surprise for Ivan, he has always wanted to go to Universal Studios Hollywood, so today I am taking him.

"Ready?" I yell downstairs, currently Ivan is finishing editing a YouTube video for The Martinez Twins channel. Emilio could do it but I think Ivan secretly is worried that he might mess it up.

"Yea, can you get my phone? It's on my bed." I nod grabbing his phone, our phone cases are the same.

They are the merch that he got us on our six month anniversary, but his has the writing in white.

"Okay let's go." Ivan says grabbing my hand taking me to my car.

The whole ride there Ivan keeps asking me where we are going and I tell him it's a surprise. So we sing or more like yell out our favorite songs that come on the radio.

We finally pull up to Universal and Ivan practically screams.

"What? No, are you joking! Ally you are savage!" Ivan says hugging and kissing my face all over.

-

I think Ivan had a great time at Universal, he loved the Harry Potter ride. I think we went on it at least eight times, we went on all the rides. My favorite rides were Harry Potter and Jurassic Park.

At the end of the night we go into the little dance club and meet some fans. We sign the three girls Team 10 sweaters, and of course take some selfies with them.

At the end we buy Minion backpacks, I got Bob and Ivan got Stuart. I think all in all it was a great day.

I think the best part was buying funnel cake and Ivan not liking it at all, his face was priceless.

We are definitely coming back.