Ally

Ally's POV

To say I'm upset is the world's biggest understatement I'm flat out angry! I know that it was all for a video but still Ivan and I are dating and doing a challenge for a video does not mean you get a hall pass to kiss someone.

Yesterday Gabby and I went to Disneyland because why not? We went on all of our favorite rides well Gabby did my favorite ride The Tower Of Terror was replaced.

It was the best time of the night a.k.a the fireworks, Gabby and I love watching them when we come here or when she has come to my grandma's house and we can see them from her house.

The firework show was almost over when I got a notification that Jake posted a new video so the person that I am I quickly opened YouTube and clicked on the video without even looking at the thumbnail. Little did I know that was the worst mistake I ever made.

Just as the firework show was ending my heart shattered in a million tiny unrepeatable pieces. I watched my boyfriend kiss another girl in the video, I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my cheeks blurring my eyes making the whole world stop.

Gabby turned to me smiling but once she saw the tears running down my face she instantly asked me what was wrong. I showed her the video and to say she was mad was an understatement as well. She wasn't just angry at Ivan but angry at Emilio for encouraging Ivan to kiss Teala.

I can't lie and say I'm not hurt by the kiss even though it was a challenge and Teala doesn't like Ivan but it just hurt to see my boyfriend, and all of my friends encourage him to kiss her. Why couldn't Teala have kissed Anthony instead?

-

Gabby and I are at her house almost two hours away from Los Angeles, we are avoiding well more like I am avoiding going back to the Team 10 house. We have both been getting calls all day from everybody in the Team 10 but neither of us are answering the calls. Ivan has been messaging and calling me since last night and every time he does it breaks my heart a little bit more each time.

I don't understand why this hurts so much, why him kiss Teala is making me want to fall down a hole and never be able to crawl back out. I don't know what's different about this time I mean I've had other boyfriends cheat on me before or kiss somebody else because it was a truth or dare but for some reason this one hurts the most. I don't know if it's because it was with a friend, if it was because all of our friends encourage it or the fact that I actually loved Ivan. But all I know right now is I don't want to see or talk to anybody even team 10 right now especially Ivan.

"Ally, do you want something to eat? I can ask my mom if we can order some take out or we can make something?" Gabby asks walking over to my bed in her guest room, Gabby has spent all day with me trying to distract me from what happened like the amazing friend she is but nothing is working.

"I'm not hungry." I say grabbing my blanket and burying my face into my enormous pile of pillows on my bed.

"Ally you haven't eaten since last night and that was at seven, it's almost noon now. How about I order you your favorite food and if you don't want it when it comes I'll just put it in the fridge." I nod not even caring that Gabby is ordering me sushi, which is my all time favorite food.

Just before Gabby leaves her phone rings playing the song Wild Life by Jack & Jack, it's the ring tone for when Emilio calls. Gabby hangs up after the first ring before closing my room door and walking to the kitchen.

My phone starts going off with a million calls and texts from everyone in Team 10, I clear all the missed calls and texts that aren't from Ivan. They all say they same thing "I miss you. Please come home. It was just a challenge. I'm so sorry. Please call or text me. The kiss didn't mean anything. It was all a huge mistake, I love you Ally. I love you and only you."