Ally

Ally's POV

So today is Ivan and Emilio's birthday so we decide to the beach to film a new YouTube video.

I put on my pink bikini then some shorts a pink crop top and my pink converse. You might be wondering why I'm wearing so much pink, well that's because Ivan's favourite colour is pink.

After I'm done getting ready I go downstairs to see if the twins are ready to go.

"Ready?" I ask grabbing my phone off Emilio's bed.

"Yea, and you look so beautiful Ally." Ivan says kissing my forehead.

"No I'm not I do t have any makeup on."

"Ally you are beautiful to me with and without makeup." I smile hugging him.

"Come on let's go," Emilio says grabbing the backpack they have for their camera equipment.

Ivan and I nod going out to the car. I drive us to the beach since Alissa left the Team 10 house a couple days ago.

I miss her, she was a great friend.

"Okay so let's make the video of us being savage and then we can go in the water." I smile shaking my head at Emilio, him and Ivan are always calling themselves savage and sometimes they truly are.

Emilio and Ivan make the video of us playing volleyball and building a sandcastle. The Twins make Snapchat videos and post a couple Instagram pictures instantly getting thousands of likes.

"Okay let's swim." Ivan says stripping into his swimsuit. The Twins put sunscreen on and put their clothes in their backpacks.

I take off my clothes, bring in my pink bikini which Ivan quickly notices.

After swimming in the water for two hours and taking hundreyand hundreds of selfies with the twins we decide to make a fire in one of the fire pits.

"Boys I got you guys something that I hope you will like." I tell them taking a couple presents out of my backyard.

I hand them both three presents. Emilio opens his thanking me, I got him concert tickets Ariana Grande, all the seasons of The Big Bang Theory, and the new white shoes that he saw at the mall the other day.

I got Ivan a pink sweater with an ice cream cone on it, he's been wanting to get it for months. I also got him 5SOS tickets and tickets to Universal Studios.

"Thank you so much Ally you are the world's best girlfriend ever." Ivan says before kissing me.

Emilio hugs and thanks me.

I think they had a pretty good birthday.

For 3 updates tomorrow can we get 5 votes and 5 comments?