Ivan

Ivan's POV

Ally left early this morning with Gabby to go pick up an old friend of hers. When I asked her who it was she told me that I already knew him. I've been trying to think of all of Ally's friends that I've met before and all I can think of or three people and two of them I don't want to see again.  The three that I've met so far Gabby, Ella, and Ryan.  And I don't want to sound like a bad guy but I don't want to ever me and see Ella or meet Ryan.

I have nothing personal against Ryan it's just what I know about him the alley and Gabby have told me he doesn't sound like a very nice guy. I asked Ally how she became friends with him and she told me they met in ninth grade and he's really nice guy but when I met him the first time he's kind of I guess you could say a troublemaker. He smokes and drinks and doesn't care about authority at all and I don't really want Ally to be hanging around him all that much. He could one day get her in a lot of trouble without meaning to.

"Hey where is Allie and Gabby did they go shopping or to the gym with Tessa." Emilio asks me sitting in the couch putting his shoes on.

"I don't know, they both left early this morning to go and pick up an old friend of Ally's. They didn't say when they were going to be back either.

"Oh ok well Jake said that we're supposed to have some guests over later to film a video and we are going to be doing some challenges so I guess we should just get ready for when they get here." I nod tossing a water bottle at Emilio before going up to Ally's room to get her phone charger.

Ally is really addicted to her phone, she's always on Wattpad and Netflix.  But sometimes she's on her iPod so she always has a charger on her or multiples in her car and room. I think she has at least seven or eight chargers and she almost never lets anyone borrow them, even me sometimes.

I grab Ally's purple charger heading back downstairs where Jake and two guys with a camera are talking with Emilio about some challenges.

-

Ally and Gabby came home an hour ago with Ally's friend Ryan and all I can say is that him being here is uncomfortable for me. Everyone in Team 10 left to go to The Grove, but Emilio took Gabby to a hiking trail and they may not be back for a while.

"So Richard and I dropped his daughter Marilyn off at her moms house and back to his house to start the party and let's just say I don't think anybody there remember that night." Ryan tells Ally, he's been telling her stories about their friends and all the trouble they get into.

"Oh little Marilyn, how old is she now four?" Ryan nods before his phone rings playing the song "Lotta That" by G-Easy. He quickly texts the person back shaking his head looking irritated.

"What's wrong?" Ally asks tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Nothing just my little brother Reagan wants me to pick him up at the beach in a few minutes."

"Oh my gosh Reagan is down here, I haven't seen him since I moved here. Could I go with you to pick him up?" Reagan nods getting up off the couch grabbing his truck keys off the living room table.

I follow them out to Ryan's truck but when Ally opens the door there are only three seats and they are going to pick up Reagan. There aren't enough seats for all of us, maybe Ally will stay here with me. I don't feel comfortable with Ally being with Ryan alone.

"Hey umm Ivan there aren't enough seats but Ally could we take your car, so there are enough seat for everyone" Ryan asks scratching the of his head, Ally nods going back into the house to get her car keys.