Answers

Emilio

What do you like about Gabby?

Emilio- I like that Gabby is a really nice person to everyone that she meets. Her personality is a 10/10. Gabby speaks her mind and that she is such a great friend to Ally.

How is you and Gabby?

Emilio- Gabby and I are doing really good. We are always having great times whenever we are wth each other. P.S don't tell Gabby but taking her to Six Flags for her birthday coming up.

What do you like about Gabby?

Emilio- I like that Gabby is really shy when you first meet Gabby she is really quiet but then after a while she's the funniest person in the world.

If you were a girl what would you want your name to be?

Emilio- If I were a girl I would want my name to be Brittany (p.s it's in inside joke between Ally and Gabby.)

Ivan

What do you like about Ally?

Ivan~ I like the fact that Ally is a ball of energy, she's always happy and excited to do random things. Ally makes the boring days fun, the sad days happy, the days when I'm having a bad day great. But most of all I like the fact that she's the reason I always have a smile on my face.

What is your talent?

Ivan~ My talent is being a savage.

How long have you & Ally been dating?

Ivan~ Ally & I have been dating for almost a year but to be accurate eleven months, three weeks, and four days.

What would you have done if Ally rejected you?

Oh my god I don't even want to think about that. I honestly don't know what I would have done if Ally had rejected me. I know this sounds cheesy but I can't think of my life without Ally, she makes me so happy.

What does it feel like to date a member of Team 10?

Ivan~ Its a lot of fun because dating Ally is basically dating my best friend and she lives in the same house. Being able to se my best friend and girlfriend everyday is amazing.

Ally

What do you like about Ivan?

Ally ~ Oh gosh what do I like about Ivan? Well I would have to say that I love Ivan's personality. He's funny, caring, smart, and as he says one hundred percent savage.

How does it feel to be the girlfriend of Ivan?

Ally~ Dating Ivan is a blast, everyday is always a day to remember. Ivan makes me so happy, he's always there for me. I'm so grateful for Ivan, I honestly think he is the best person to ever walk into my life.

What was it like being away from your best friend for eight months?

Ally~ Oh my god it was terrible! I can't believe it had been that long. We had talked every other day on FaceTime and Snapchat, text each other but we still missed having great laughs together. I'm so glad I got to make more great memories with her, she's the best friend I could ever ask for.

Gabby

How did you and Ally become best friends?

Gabby~ Ally and I became best friends in high school, we had history class together. We didn't know each other at the time but then my friend and I walked into the councilor's office and Ally was trying to decide what elect to change to Drama or Art and my friend at the time told Ally to change to Drama. Then after that Ally and my friend became friends then Ally and I became best friends. And the great thing is we had history class two years in a row together and that class was basically a party for us because we always talked to each other.

What do you like about Emilio?

Gabby~ I like the fact that Emilio is really funny and isn't afraid to act silly around me. He's is always grunge to make me laugh and smile, he's a great boyfriend.

What's your favorite book?

Gabby~ Don't judge but I really like the Jack & Jack book.

What did it feel like when Emilio asked you out?

Gabby~ When Emilio asked me out it was as if the whole world stopped and we were the only two people in the world. I was and still am the happiest girl in the world.

Tessa

Who do you rather out of the Team 10 house and why?

Tessa~ I would kick Nick out. Just kidding I love Nick he's a great friend. But on the real through I wouldn't t kick anyone in Team 10 out we are a family. Family is forever.

If you weren't names Tessa what would you want your name to be?

Tessa~ I think I would want my name to be Hope, I have always liked that name.

Do you like anyone in Team 10?

I would never tell anyone this but I have the biggest crush on Emilio, I have liked Emilio since the first day he and Ivan moved into the Team 10 house.