Ivan

Ivan's POV

I've nerves been so mad in my whole life! So before you get all why are you mad Ivan and I bet it's not a big deal, let me tell you it's a huge deal.

So the Dolan twins came over for the week and let me tell you I am stressed. And I'm stressed because the damn Dolan twins are flirting with Ally.

And let me tell you the worst part Ally isn't even doing anything about it! So here I am pretending to edit a video while Ally and the Dolan twins are flirting away.

"Ivan, let's watch a movie." Ethan says walking with Ally to the couch, with his hand on her mid back. Oh my god I'm going to lose it.

"Ivan can you put in Deadpool?" Ally asks sitting down, I nod putting the movie in and setting the tv to the right channel.

I turn to see Ally between the Dolan twins and I'm so close to losing it. Ally notice and asks to switch seat with Grayson.

Throughout the movie the Dolan twins and Ally basically flirt the whole damn time.

Toward the end of the movie Ally gets up to get a Peace Tea, because she's addicted to them.

I follow her to the kitchen and sign.

"Ally I need to tell you something now."

"What do you need?" She asks opening her peace tea.

"Do you like the Dolan twins? And I don't mean as friends."

"What no! Why on earth would you think that?" She asks looking upset.

"They are flirting with you and you aren't doing anything about it. Do you not like me anymore?"

Ally has tears running down her cheek. She brings her hands to my cheeks and kisses me.

"I didn't realize that they were flirting with me and you want to know why?" I nod my head waiting for her answer.

"Because I only have eyes for you Ivan, and I always will." She says kissing my face all over.

-

The Dolan twins leave two days later and everything goes back to normal, Ally and I end the night in her room watching our favourite show The Big Bang Theory.