Ally

Ally's POV

"Ally, please come down here for a second please." One of the Twins says calling me from outside.

I walk out to the backyard seeing Emilio, the only reason I know he's Emilio is because Ivan just bought new white shoes, and Emilio is wear his new red shoes.

"What's up Emilio?"

"Ivan wants you to do a musical.ly with him. He's just getting his phone off his charger."

"Ok cool, while he's getting his phone do you want to make one with me?" Emilio nods his head.

I open the musical.ly app and pick the "bang she short me one time". Ivan comes down just as Emilio and I finish the musical. ly. I tag Emilio in the musical.ly and post it.

"Ally, can you do a musical.ly with me?" Ivan asks nervously for some reason.

"Yea of course, do you have a musical.ly in mind?" Ivan nods and motions for Emilio to leave. Emilio leaves into the house out of sight.

Ivan pulls up musical.ly and makes his own musical.ly.

"There's only one thing two do three words for you. I love you Ally."

"I love you too, Ivan."

Ivan says kissing me. I smile into the kiss.

The musical.ly end and Ivan captions it I love you so much Ally along with tagging me in it.

"That's so cute." I hear Tessa say along with the rest of Team 10 cooing at our "cuteness".

"Emilio, what are you doing with your camera?" Dis he jut record all of this.

"Ivan wanted the moment to capture the moment when you both said that you loved each other."

"So do you both really love each other?" Jake asks.

I look at Ivan and we nod, kissing each other again.

Team 10 cheers congratulating us.