Ivan

Ivan's POV

Today Ally and I are going out to Stars and the Ripleys believe it or not museum for my birthday. We are going out today for my late birthday because on Emilio and I's birthday we all went to the beach. So today is like a late birthday I guess.

Ally is grabbing her small black backpack that I bought her on our fourth date, she really likes it.

""Okay let's go." Ally says grabbing her keys.

The short drive to the stars we play car karaoke and make jokes. God I love her, she's beautiful, smart, and funny.

We walk around the stars taking pictures with each other and some Team 10 fans that we meet.

"Let's go to the museum, its incredible in there." Ally and I go into the Musca duchess true to her word the museum is incredible.

After the museum we go to our favorite restaurant Boston's. We order our food and talk about the silliest things ever.

We talk about Team 10 and fans and our relationship. After lunch we go back to the Team 10 house and relax in her room.

We sit in her bed and watch The Big Bang Theory, we cuddle and steal kisses every so offer, telling each other what we mean to each other.

I couldn't thing of anything other way to end my late birthday then to spend it with my gorgeous lovely girlfriend. We spend the rest of the night holding each other.