Ally

Ally's POV

"Martinez, Ally." Jake says walking downstairs.

"What's up Jake." Emilio says muting the tv. We are currently watching Bizaardvark, and no we aren't watching it because Jake is in it. It's honestly a ready great show, we are watching the one Lucas and Marcus in it.

"My old friends the Dolan twins are coming over for a collab , it's going to be called which twins are better. So basically Martinez against Dolan. Ally you will be the one to determine what the challenges are and who wins. But you can't Emilio and Ivan the challenges. Sound good?" We nod turning the tv off.

Wow I have to come up with challenge maybe like five? Can't have an even number of challenges.

I get to my room cloaking by door behind me but I doesn't close I look back seeing Emilio and Ivan sitting on my bed.

"What are you guys doing in here?"

"We want to know what the challenges are going to be." Emilio says laying against on my headboard.

"You guys can't know the challenges, because then you will have an advantage."

"Come on Ally, you know we are savage." I smile kissing Ivan on the cheek.

"No sorry boys go downstairs, the Dolan twins are supposed to be here in thirty minutes."

"Okay but you know because we at savage we will win." I nod smiling agreeing with them.

I shoo them out of my room and come up with a couple of challenges. I come up with the chubby bunny challenge, the accent challenge, the cinnamon challenge, the saltine challenge, and the drawing challenge

-

"Hi everyone I'm Ally and I'm here with The Martinez Twins and the drum roll please, The Dolan Twins."

The Dolan twins come into the video and say their names. The video went by great, the Dolan twins one three of the challenges so they won.

Even though Emilio and Ivan lost they still had a great time and they still are savage.

The collab was great I can't wait to do another one with the Dolan twins again.

Hey guys, so I finally put the Dolan twins in a chapter 😀. Do you guys think I should put the Dolan twins in other chapters?

For the next update can we get 6 votes and 6 comments?