Ivan

Ivan's POV

"Hey Martinez, you guys should make Snapchat accounts. I think your fans would like it." Jake says walking through the front door with Alissa.

I look to Emilio, he just shrugged at me before going back to editing our new YouTube video.

"Yea, sure Jake." I say taking my phone and downloading the app.

"Ivan, want to go to the store with me?" Ally asks hugging me from behind, I nod getting up from the kitchen island.

We walk to the store hand in hand.

"Ally, what are we getting?" I ask as we walk around the isles not picking up anything.

"Actually I don't know, I just wanted to spend sometime with you outside of the Team 10 house." I smile kissing her because honestly she is so adorable.

We walk around for a while and pick up soda and some crisps (chips). I get a text from Emilio asking if I have already made my Snapchat because he already made his and fans are asking if I'm going to make one. I text back that I am going to make it now.

After Ally and I pay for our snacks we head to a near by park and sit at some picnic tables.

"What you doing there Ivan?" Ally asks before placing a crisp into her mouth.

"I'm making my Snapchat account, can you help me?" Ally nods sitting next to me. She helps me think of a password and other stuff and in no time my account is set up.

Ally adds me on Snapchat as well as I do her. We Snapchat each other we decide it's time to go home.

"Ivan, you should Snapchat a picture of you or a video and put it on your story so your fans know what your doing." I nod talking a funny picture. I then make a Snapchat video.

"Hello everyone, I'm here with the amazing Ally. We are walking back to the Team 10 house." The video ends and I check the add friends to see I have six hundred add friends.

Snapchat is so cool.

For the next update can we get 3 votes and 1 comment?

Dating one of the Martinez Twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें