Ivan

Watch the video it scared me and it was really good

Ivan's POV

Ok so today Emilio and I are going to do something completely savage, we are going to do The Burning Challenge.

Emilio and I grab what we need for the video and head outside.

"Ok so today we are going to do the burning challenge." Emilio says.

We burn candy, soda, cookies, and other items.

"Ok I want I burn the bear." I tell Emilio, he nods as I go get the bear. I climb inside and get ready for Emilio to burn it.

-
"Let me just go get Jake," Emilio says getting him. While he's inside getting Jake I climb out of the bear and hide in the bushes.

I hear Jake and Emilio talking and then the bear is on fire. Everyone in Team 10 rushes out scream "Ivan is in the bear". I resist it laughing but it's funny. All until I see Ally's face.

I climb out saying I'm ok, n every says that Emilio and I are idiots, we can't do. But Jake says and says he was in on it to.

I hug Ally because crying, I feel bad this wasn't supposed to make her cry.

"Ivan, do t ever do that again! I thought I was going to lose you." Ally says crying into my chest. I kiss the top of her head and promise that I won't ever again.

And trust me I won't.

So it's very short I just wanted to get a chapter in because the video was just posted like 30 minutes ago.

If you watched the video, omg how many of you thought Ivan was really in there at first? I thought Ivan was going to die.