Ally

Dedicated to @angelgirl188, kloey_269, Ava_Vargas, imzoe03, Abbyslit

The way they pronounce Nick's name is so cute

Ally's POV

My alarm on my phone turns on blasting It's Everyday Bro, Ivan yawns stretching before turning off my alarm.

"Good morning beautiful," Ivan says wrapping his arms around me. "Also happy anniversary my gorgeous beauty queen, can I have a kiss?"

"Happy anniversary to you too Ivan and I have morning breath." I tell him pulling our blanket down since it's kinda hot.

"I don't care if you have morning breath, I'll kiss you all the time no matter what." Ivan says brushing some of my hair out of my face before leaning down and kissing me. We both smile into the kiss before lying next to each other again, enjoying each other's company.

"I think we should get up even though we only slept for three hours last night." I shake my head not wanting to get up, one because I love to sleep and two because Ivan and I were having so much fun last night celebrating with the rest of Team 10 after the concert. So many fans came out to see us all. Also that both he and Emilio were on tv a couple of days ago.

"Can we stay here for a couple for minutes please?" I asks snuggling closer to Ivan, he nods kissing the side of my head.

"Alright, sleep good princess." Ivan says before we both fall asleep again.

-

"So what are you guys going to do for your anniversary?" Tessa asks ragging me to her room sitting on the bed. I have something planned for Ivan but I'm not sure he will completely like it.

"Do you remember that restaurant called Coca's that Ivan and I went on for a first date?" Tessa nods smiling. "Well I reserved to have a whole restaurant only for us to to be there for two hours and Ivan and I already had this planned we are going to pick a song that we broth think represent each other. And then go for a walk around The Grove and get some frozen yogurt."

"Oh my gosh Ally that sounds so romantic, I'm totally fan girling right now. So when are you two going to Coca's?"

"In an hour or so, and I was hoping maybe you could help me pick out outfit or tonight?" Tessa jumps up nodding.

"Oh of course I will I help you. OK now we will need to look through your whole wardrobe and find something simple but cute but not too much since the restaurant you guys are going isn't going to be to fancy but we also some really cute for The Grove."

-

Forty minutes later I'm wear dark blue booty shorts, white slip on Vans, a pink tank top with some really cute lacy at the bottom with a grey cardigan, and a black chocked with the Eiffel Tower dangling in the center. I have my hair in loose curls and I have a natural makeup look.

"You look absolutely adorable Ally, Ivan isn't going to know what hit him."

"Thank you so much for helping me if I didn't have you I know what I would be wearing right now." Tessa hugs me, shaking her head.

"Ally, you have a great style. Now go out there and knock Ivan away with how amazing you are."

Tess walks out a head of me down the stairs but then stops suddenly almost causing me to run into her.

"Wait here I'm gonna go down introduce you and the your going to come down looking stunning as always and then Ivan will see you and his jaw will drop in the floor from how gorgeous you look." Tessa says before continuing to walk down the stairs.

"Gentleman, gentlemen can I have your attention please. As we are all aware that today is Ivan and Ally's anniversary, so it is my pleasure to introduce the absolutely beautiful Ally."

I walk down the rest of the way down the stairs and just as Tessa said Ivan dropped his phone on the couch, stands up, and his jaw drops.
Everyone in the room looks at Ivan and I before Ivan walks up to me and kisses me whispering in my ear that I look stunning.

-

"I haven't seen you two in here for a while since I think when you two first started dating."
Carlos says showing us to our table.

"Yea, it's been a really long time since then." Ivan says as we sit down, Carlos nods heading as both our menus a bowl of chips and a bowl of salsa.

"I'll be back in a minute with your drinks." Carlos says before leaving to the kitchen.

"Do you want to do the song swap, now or later?" Ivan asks getting the paper with the song and lyrics out of his pocket, I nod taking mine out as well. "Do you want to go first or should I?"

"I'll go first," I say unfolding the paper. It took me a long time to find the perfect song with the perfect lyrics that perfectly represents what Ivan means to me.

" You and I we don't wanna to be like them we can make it till the end nothing can come between You and I not even the gods above can separate the two of us know nothing can come between You and I." I say placing the paper back down on the table as Ivan grabs my hand kissing the palm of my hand.

"Here is what you mean to me, Ally. You'll never love yourself and half as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself I love you oh. I just let these little things slipped out of my mouth cause it's you oh it's you it's you they add up to you and I'm in love with you and all these little things." I can't help I cried the lyrics are hundred percent true I don't think I ever let myself have as much as Ivan does.

"Don't cry my queen." Ivan says as Carlos come by with our drinks and food.

The rest of the night is full of laughs, crying so hard from laughing and just a great time. We leave the restaurant saying but to Carlos and of course taking a picture for the wall of fame, it's a wall in the front of the restaurant filled with pictures of famous people from One Direction to Our World Away.

We walk into the yogurt place and get all types of different flavors, toppings and cups. Ivan gets strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, and pineapple, with gummy worms, gummy bears, and candy rocks. While I get cake batter, cookies and cream, mango, and coconut, with gummy bears, gummy worms, and cherries. Ivan pays for our yogurt, as we sit down Ivan takes my hand.

I have one more present for you but it's on your phone, go to your twitter and Instagram." I quickly pull out my phone going to Twitter and Instagram. I can't believe it I got verified! 

"Ivan did you do this?"

"Kinda, I talked to Jake about it then he called some friends that verify people on social media and yea now your verified."

"Oh my gosh thank you so much, I love you so much Ivan your the best. This has been the best anniversary ever!"

-

I love you Ivan, I love you so much." I tell him as we cuddle in my bed, Ivan kisses my face causing my to giggle and turn away.

"I love you too Ally, more than you will ever know."

Should Ally play a prank on Ivan in the next chapter?

To have the next chapter dedicated to you be the first one to comment the song Ivan said to Ally and who the band is.