Ally

Ally's POV

"Ally, do you want to go to the beach with me, I have wanted to go for a while since it's been so hot and I bought you something since I've seen you looking for one for a while." Ivan says handed me a bag with tissue paper in it, at the very bottom of the bag is a Roxy longsleeve rash guard I've been waiting for one for weeks where do I go to Dick's Sporting Goods it's never there because honestly the best gift ever gotten that's for the beach.

"Thank you so much Ivan I absolutely love it." I say wrapping my arms around Ivan, kissing his cheek.

"I'm glad you love it. Do you want to leave for the beach in 20 minutes so that way we have time to get ready and pack some food?" I nod kissing Ivan before heading upstairs to Tessa's and my room, I quickly change into my swimsuit which consists of the new black Roxy rash guard and my purple and black addidas swim shorts. I put my hair into boxer braids and slip on my black Roxy sandals. I grab my earbuds, IPhone 6, portable charger, and my pink It's Everyday Bro jacket since it gets cold at the beach at night.

"Ally, I packed some fruit, drinks, crackers, cookies, and some popcorn. Is there anything else that you want to pack or is that okay?" Ivan ask putting all the food into his black Everest a backpack.

"No I think that's good and where is everybody else I haven't seen anybody in maybe half an hour or so."

"I think everyone went to The Grove to go get some dinner and watch a movie." Ivan says outing his backpack on, we walk outside to my car heading to the beach.

When we get to the beach I will I find the perfect spot right by the lifeguard tower that we first met at, we lay out the Team 10 blanket and sit down.

"Want to jump in the water for a bit?" Ivan asks knows full well that I will go in the water no matter how cold it is. I nod as we take off our clothes so now we are just in our swim suits. We run into the water splashing each other not even caring that the water is freezing cold.

We swim a little further out to where our feet can no longer touch the sea floor. It's absolutely freezing cold out here but the view from here to the pier is actually beautiful. The lights from the pier are reflecting off into the ocean and it looks magical like something out of a book.

"Ally, I'm getting kind of hungry you want to head back to get some food."

"Yea, last one there is a rotten egg!" I say before swimming back to the sand, I get there a second before Ivan does. We sit on a towel that I lay out, Ivan gets his backpack taking out our food. I grab some watermelon, crackers, and some water. Ivan takes out some popcorn, fruit, crackers, and a power aid.

"I have to tell you something Ivan, having you as my boyfriend has made me absolutely happy, I honestly can't think of a time but I was happy before I met you. You are honestly the best guy I've ever met I love you so much more than you'll ever know." I saying laying my head on Ivan's shoulder.

"I love you too, Ally. When I first met you I knew there something about you that was different from anyone else I have ever met. I knew that even though we didn't speak the same language, we we're going to find a way to communicate. I love you so much that it hurts I can't think of a day without spending it with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because a life with you isn't in life that I will be happy with I love you Ally, will you marry me?"

I turn to the Ivan with a huge smile on my face. In his hands he's holding a small velvet box with a ring. A ring!

"Of course I will marry you Ivan a thousand  times over and over again, yes!" I say as Ivan places the ring on my finger, I smile as Ivan wipes tears from my eyes.

"I love you so much my beautiful fiancé." Ivan says kissing me.

"OK everyone and that was the final chapter of dream come true I hope you all like to fanfiction that Mrs. Ivan Martinez wrote if you want us to read your fanfiction or any of your favorite fanfiction's please comment the books and what site there on so we can find them and read them.  And today's shout out goes to Mrs. Ivan Martinez for writing and this absolutely amazing fanfiction about Ivan and I. We absolutely love that. All right guys see you all next week in the next team 10 video." I say as Tristan turns the camera off.

How did you guys like the fan fiction Ivan and Ally read?

Qotc~ what is your favorite Martinez twins fan fiction book/story here on Wattpad?

Mine is You &I  by Wassupbrosita