Ivan

Dedicated to @therarefanficts @Team10MGKGEasy @roolilac @kloey @HeySirat224 @Kililovespuplies @emojircute

For some reason this past week or so everyone in Team 10 has been pranking each other, first with Emilio and I pranking Jake about the Rolex,then Chance and Anthony pranking Emilio and I that they broke our Xbox,  then Chad giving out Chance's number out to everybody, Erika and Jake pranking Team 10 that they are pregnant. It's  just really been crazy lately of the Team 10 house. I'm just glad that the only two people not pranking people are Tessa and Ally, Tessa doesn't do pranks and Ally doesn't like them.

Ally has never really been one to like pranks because she doesn't like the way they affect people as in most the time when she sees pranks what happened as the in result don't turn out well, someone usually ends up upset, cries, or gets mad. She just doesn't like them in general so she doesn't ever do them.

Especially after what happened with the prank Emilio and I did on Jake about breaking his Rolex, Ally said that it would was a good prank as well but she didn't like the fact that when Jake went outside and Emilio and I went to go follow him he pushed us and she was really upset about it when I asked her why she was upset because Emilio and I didn't get upset she said because she's never seen Jake so mad and she was afraid that we would get hurt.  

Now that all these pranks are over everyone in Team 10 is just chilling and having fun now. Allie and Tessa went out about two hours ago to The Grove to go buy stuff for something they are doing for video they're going to be doing together. Ally and Tessa looked a little too excited for the video that they're gonna be doing but I know its probably something that they have wanted to do for a while and since Ally is on her YouTube  updating more and more on her A lot of her subscribers have been asking her to do challenges dares and vlog more.

"Ivan, how do you think Ally and Tessa are going to react when they see our hair and the fake piercing that we did with Crank That Frank for the new Team 10 video?" Wow I didn't think about that, I have no idea how Ally is going to react to my hair the fake tattoos and the piercings. The piercings look more real of course the tattoos. 

"Honestly I think so believe that the piercings and my hair change will be real but I don't believe that the tattoos are real and besides you're only likes piercings she thinks you're really attractive on people so I think she'll be okay with that but I don't know how she'll feel about me changing out my hair. But in the end I'm pretty sure she'll be okay with it mainly because it's all fake."

"Hey, Emi......what happened to you too!" Tess says rushing over to Emilio and I, "are those real?"

"No they're not real it was for a video that we did earlier with crank that Frank and yeah do you like them or no?"

"Honestly this look looks really good for you guys I mean the tattoos or obviously fake but other than that everyone is really good. Wait does Ally know, what is she going to say?"

"Speaking of Ally where is she? Wasn't she with you, to go get stuff for your next video?"

"Yeah she was but she had to go do something before she could come home and its supposed to be a huge surprise whatever it is so I guess we just have to wait till she gets back."
Tessa says before going upstairs to her room.

If Ally is doing something that is supposed to be a surprise why didn't she at least tell you that she's gonna not gonna be returning home with Tessa?" Emilio asks stilling on the couch.

"Yeah she normally does but I guess might be a good surprise for everybody in Team 10 and she didn't want to spoil it by telling me she was gonna be somewhere so we just got a wait till she gets back like Tessa said."