Ivan

Ivan's POV

So today Emilio and I are going to get revenge on Jake but mostly Emilio. A couple weeks ago Jake handcuffed Emilio to his bed and didn't let him out for the whole day.

So today Emilio and I are going to tell Jake that we have a present for him outside, we are going to blindfold him and but lighter fluid around him.

It's about one right now so Emilio and I need to get Ally to distract the rest of Team 10 so we can grab the lighter and the lighter fluid.

"Ally, please come here." I call her from  downstairs, she comes down from her room smiling at me.

"Yea Ivan." She says, saying my name with a Spanish accent which I absolutely love.

"Can you help Emilio and I?"

"Yea what do you need help with?"

Emilio and I tell Ally our revenge plan on Jake but of course leave out the part about the fire.

Ally goes to the Team 10 office and starts asking about new video ideas. Perfect now Emilio and I can go and look for the stuff we need.

Once we finish grabbing what we need we go back in the house and grab Jake.

"Jake we have a present for you, please come outside."

"Alright let me call you back." Jake says to whoever he was on the phone with.

We guide Jake outside with the blindfold around him.

"Ok so which way do I face?" Jake asks stepping around.

"Stay there, your present is big, it's huge." Emilio says handing me the lighter and the lighter fluid.

"Everyone Team 10 come out here please." Emilio calls everyone outside, once all of Team 10 that is home is outside I pour the fluid on the ground in a circle around him. Emilio hands me the lighter and I light it.

Fire goes everywhere, Jake pulls his blindfold off seeing the fire. He quickly jumps out just before the fire gets him.

"Oh my god you guys almost killed me." He says shocked but not mad. But Nick on the other hand isn't happy.

"What were you guys thinking that's dangerous." He says clearly upset because he is the one in charge of us, well mainly Emilio and I since we are under eighteen while everyone else besides Ally is nineteen.

"Are you okay Jake?" I ask looking at him to see if he's hurt."

"No I'm good, I deserved that. I deserved that for what I did to Emilio." He says tackling Emilio.

I look over to Ally to see she's smiling, why is she smiling? I go over to her and she kisses me. We pull away from each other smiling.

"What was that for?" I ask kissing her again.

"Your English is getting so much better Ivan." She says hugging me, I hug her back because it's true my English is almost there.