Home*

I woke up to something poking me. I open my eyes to find to little blue ones peering back. "Ross?!"

I sit straight up. The little blond girl has a big smile. "Umm, can I help you?" she nods shyly

"I snuck away from my mom to get a picture with you!" She whispered. I wiped my face to get rid of my groggy state.

" So, lets hurry up so your mother doesn't worry." The little girl quickly got her tiny pink disposable camera out. I grabbed the camera and posed.

"Thanks Ross." She whispered.

"No problem." I whispered back.

I looked at my phone 1:20 I'll be in Cali in 2 more hours for a little 'family' reunion.

I wonder if Laura will even come. I wasn't really looking forward to seeing Raini. We didn't leave on a good note either.

She called me when I was living in New York asked if I could come to her engagement party. It was some guy I didn't know I think his name is Anthony or something like that.

"Laura is going to be there." I rolled my eyes, and hung up.

I hurt her too much and I didn't think that one appearance would make things better between us.

I gazed out the train window wishing time would fly it was now 1:30.

My stomach growls I haven't ate ever since I've gotten on this train.

I get up and make my way to the dining cart and I sit at a table.

The one thing I don't like about trains is they sit different people at your table due to lack of space.

I'm looking down at my hands when two people sit at my table.

I look up to see a lady right across from me probably late 20's then I look right next to me to see the little blonde girl I snapped a picture with.

"Hi Ross!" I couldn't help but smile, the little girl was just too adorable.

"Sheridan where are your manners?" the woman asked. Sheridan just look down at her hands. "I'm sorry it's just.. he's soo cool!"

I chuckled "You really think so?" I questioned.

"Yeah! My mom even had a crush on you when she was 17! " She yelled.

I turn to the mother. "Oh really?" The mom was looking down blushing.

"She doesn't know what she's talking about." She said shyly. I just laughed

"Don't worry all the girls had a crush on me back in the day." I wink at the mother. Sheridan giggles and the mom just keeps looking everywhere except at me.

A waiter comes for our orders, then heads back to the kitchen.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Sheridan gets up and walks to the end of the dining carts.

"So you had a crush on me?" I asked slyly

She laughed" Yea but what teenage girl didn't?"

"I can name a few." I muttered under my breath.

"So where ya heading?" She asked. I bit the inside of my cheek for a minute.

"California."I replied.

"Can I ask what for?" Curiosity was evident in her voice.

"Mmm, just a reunion with some old friends, nothing too big." I said nonchalantly not wanting her to look into the fact that I'm deathly nervous to go and see my friends. If they are my friends...

I finished eating and said bye to Sheridan and her mother and went back to my seat. Only 20 more minutes. My palms were sweating. My head was aching and I couldn't stop fidgeting so I decided to go back to my IPod. The Austin and Ally theme song roared in my ears. I was going to switch to the next song but I decided not to. The nostalgia was too great, but the songs due tend to get annoying.

I got off the train breathing in the California breeze that I've missed so much.

Laura's POV

I was walking, enjoying my day, went to a few shops and got stuff for the reunion.

I'll admit I'm nervous

Seeing everyone grown up.

While I'm probably the same.

I keep my hair in my face so I can remain unseen by photographers. I've been very good at keeping low. I'm only in the tabloids at least twice a month. Not constant like when I was on the show....

As I was walking my shoe was untied so I bent down to tie it. Out of nowhere I heard padding of foot steps and girlish screams.

I was knocked down by an unseen force.

Scrambling to get back up my eyes are met with two brown ones.

My breath hitches.

This can't be happening.

We kept staring both locked in a trance. I was wanting him to do something, yet nothing.

The girlish screams got closer I raised an eyebrow.

Ross quickly got up and grabbed my hand and started running.

I kept up, surprisingly. He ran us through an ally while the mob of girls ran past us.

Our breathing Is heavy and we just stare at each other in shock.

"Umm hi?" it came out more like a question. I couldn't help my self I just started laughing. Ross just frowned. "What's so funny?"

I cut my laughing to a giggle so I can answer him. "Your like what, 28 years old and you still get chased by teenage girls!"

Ross just huffs and starts laughing with me.

Once our laughter dies down I look at my watch, 4:12 great I'm late to rehearsal.

Ross notice my agitation. "Do you have to be somewhere?" I nodded my head. He look disappointed.

"Yeah but I could cancel." The excitement was back in his eyes. What? I couldn't resist him being upset.

"Do you want to have coffee with me?" Ross asks his face was red. I nodded my head.

This is going to be interesting...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dun dun dunnn

Whelp

Vote comment

Love

Aliah💋

••••••••••••••••
EDITED=*
NOT EDITED= NO STAR