Epilogue

No one's POV
"Are you sure you're fine?" Ross asked for the hundredth time. Laura rolled her eyes and tucked the phone between her ear and shoulder as she painted the guest bedroom wall to a bright yellow, with the help of Vanessa.

"Ross, I'm pregnant not disabled." Laura reminded him. You could hear Ross laughing on the other end.

"Did you go to IKEA yet?" Laura stepped back and looked down the hallway towards the burly deliverymen. Which she hired to carry all of the furniture she purchased.

"Yep, I got neutral colors so there's no need to worry about gender corrections." Ross hummed on the other end as Rocky threw a gummy worm at him. And to avoid a future food fight he walked towards his bunk in the back of the bus.

"Ross Jr." He breathed out.

"Noope. I am rooting for a girl." Laura laughed accidentally dropping paint on her sweater.

"So... tour got extended another two months for Europe." Laura sighed and set her paint brush down.

"Yeah, I read that on the Internet already, I guess I was kinda expecting it to happen. The reunion tour is actually pretty big huh?" Ross looked out the blinds to see fans camped outside of the gate the bus was in closed in.

"Yeah, a lady had a tattoo of Riker's face. And a girl tried to slip her hand in my back pocket." Laura shook her head and laughed. Picking up another brush to paint at the mural.

"Make sure I don't I have kill anyone hubby." Ross' breath caught on the other end.

"Wow. Mrs.Lynch." Now Laura was the one who gasped.

"It all seems to good to be true." Laura shook her head and set her paint brush down.

"Yeah, I keep expecting a meteorite to pin me down any second." Ross played with a little colorful flashlight that a fan gave him.

"We should really stop suspecting the worst. I mean, we deserve to be happy right?" Laura sat beside a bin her mother sent her, filled with her old clothes as a child.

"Yeah, I guess we're just used to new problems popping up." They both didn't speak. Being preoccupied with the objects in their hands.

"So. I can still make it to the baby shower." Ross said quietly. Laura laughed, at Ross and at a little baby bonnet that was once hers.

"Baby showers are girls only." Laura reached her arm towards the bottom of the box to find a shirt that says "Daddy Loves me." She held it so her chest. hugging it in a way.

"I don't care, I'm going anyways." Laura looked at the little shirt again.

"I don't think I'd stop you if you did go."

"How's Pocket?" Laura sighed and shrugged.

"Quiet and emotionless. He's still upset you didn't take him with you." Laura spots pocket walking across the hall with his head hanging low and his tail tucked in between his legs.

"How do you think he's going to handle a baby?" Ross asked worriedly.

"Well, he might surprise us. He's fine with me now."

"That's only because you feed him." Laura rolled her eyes.

"So. What is the exact day you're coming back?" Ross looked towards a small dainty stick-on calendar in his bunk.

"August 13th." Laura but at the inside of her cheek. Silent. As if Ross could read her mind he spoke trying to reassure her.

"Just three more months. That's it." Laura gave up on trying to distract herself with the baby clothes.

"It seems like years. I love you."

"I love you too. And this time I'm Coming Home."