What?

Ross' POV

I wake up to the sun gleaming into my eyes.

I try to move, one of my arms are asleep.

I open my eyes more. The sent of peaches fills my nostrils as I breathe. My arms around Laura, spooning her.

I don't want to get up. I want to stay like this for hours, days, maybe even years. but I know Laura wouldn't want that.

I carefully move my arm from underneath her tiny figure. She groans and rolls over, pouting from the missing heat. I chuckle at the sight.

I pad my way into the kitchen and look in her fridge. I get 2 sticks of go-gurt out. Rolling my eyes at her childish snack. I search her cabinets for a bowl. I finally find a tiny red bowl and squeeze the go-gurt in than go back into the fridge and find fruit.

I plop raspberries into her go-gurt and head off into her room with the bowl.

When I go into her room, she's sitting up looking at the wall. Not even acknowledging my presence. I tap the threshold to get her attention. Her head snaps my way and she smiles.

"I thought you left." she said quietly. I shake my head and hand her the bowl silently.

She looks at it for a while, then looks back up at me. Her childish eyes lit up at the site of her favorite food. She eats quietly. Avoiding my gaze.

"What?" She asks. "You're are really adorable." when the words come out, I regret them. she looks shocked for a second, then smirks. "What?" I ask. She laughs a little then replies. "I am pretty adorable aren't I?" I laugh with her, then she snorted. Which made us laugh harder. "What. was. that!" I ask out of breath. she starts giggling again. We were both having a laughing fit.

The sound of a door shutting makes our laughter die down. "Laura! I'm home." a man says. I look at her raising my eyebrow. She's still smiling. "In here Josh!"

Josh? Who the hell is Josh. Just then a tall brown haired guy walks in and smirks at me and Laura.

"Josh this is Ross." she says. "oh I know who he is." josh says. "And Ross this is Josh, my roommate." she says STILL smiling.

Roommate?

What?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh snap josh? you think he has the hots for Laura?

Whelp

Love

Aliah💋