Stay

Laura's POV

Ross' reaction was priceless. I didn't expect Josh to come today.
And I'm glad he did.

Me and Ross went into the living room to watch T.V. he changes it to Disney channel right away. The new shows catch no ones attention nowa-days. Right now we're watching a show about a girl who is really good at photography and her best friend is a skater. It's called "picture my skills." very original. Yet the plots are not every day problems. It's infantile and idiotic.
As if Ross read my mind he spoke. " This is stupid." he changes the channel to ABC family.
And of course a commercial comes on for my new show in this moment.
He puts down the remote watching intently.
'When you are ready for commitment you know where to find me.' my character says with tears. I roll my eyes at the screen.
The show I'm on is called 'love kills'
My co-star Nathan is a rude man but when the cameras are rolling we are saying our love for one another.
It shows the kissing scene in the commercial.
I flush at this. 2 minutes for a commercial is a long time, it ends with 'will their love be enough, or will death consume them?'

Ross looks over at me eyebrow raised. I threw a pillow at him. "What?" I said blushing. "That looks amazing!" he exclaims. I roll my eyes. "Yeah right, it's a chummy love story." He laughs at my embarrassed state. "Well I am a hopeless romantic." he reminds me. I smile at him. It's not one of those force ones either. Its genuine.
Ross looks at his phone. "I have to go check into my hotel." he says quietly. Before I can process what I'm saying I blurt out. "Stay!" I say frantically. "I mean if you want to, stay, here with me." I finish off lamely.
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother Josh or you." He says 'you' quietly.
I nod my head and smile to reassure him.
He smiles back. "Where's your stuff?" I ask.
"Oh it's coming. I have to have it brought over." I nod my head.
"Are you doing anything today?" he asks quietly. "ugh yeah, I have to go to that horrid studio today." He chuckles at my hatred for the place that makes me money.
"Can you come with me?" I say without thinking. He looks shocked for a second than smirks. "I think I want to say with Josh." he jokes. " Well its settled be ready in two hours." I demand he rolls his eyes at me. "Okay bossy." I smile at the familiar phrase he used to say to me.
I walk into my room to get ready.
I have a bra and underwear on when I hear a knock on the door.
Expecting it to be Josh I crack the door open.
And then there he was the blonde headed boy standing there in shock.
And me,
Equally shocked.