Chocolate*

Laura's POV

We sit there in a quaint little coffee shop. Ross is awkwardly drumming his hands on the table waiting for our drinks and cookies. I was just now texting my boss telling him I couldn't make it to rehearsals.

I'm working on a new T.V. show. I didn't want to be in the spotlight again. But I needed the money if I wanted to stay in my dream apartment. It has everything I've always wanted... Just not the person I wanted to share it all with...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Ross asking me a question.

"So, how's it going?" I laugh at his awkwardness. It's kinda like we switched personalities I'm kinda loud and he is very quiet and awkward.

"I've been doing well, I was just out shopping for something to wear to the reunion." Ross gave me a weird look. I just looked down at my hands avoiding his gaze.

The waiter arrived with our coffees and cookies. But she glanced at Ross with a lovesick stare. I didn't know what was going on with me but my stomach started to churn just at the sight of her making googly eyes at Ross.

"You can go now." I said bitterly. Ross raised an eyebrow at me, about to question me but shrugged it off. The waitress left with no more eyes on my man.

Wait. What?

I couldn't fall for him again.

Coming here was a mistake.

But I cant leave. I look at Ross he was examining one of the cookies,before taking a bite. I snickered he got chocolate on his lips. I gestured for him to wipe his mouth off. He just stuck his tough out and licked his lips. Oh.

I was definitely staying.

••••••••••••••••••••

Oh Laura only staying because of Ross' tongue

Whelp the next one is going to be in Ross' point of view ima try to do 2 Ross 2 Laura.

Anyways

Love

Aliah💋