Dissaster Date&Afterward Hate

Laura's POV

I was scared for what Ross was planning in his head, our dates in the past were good in the beginning.

But turned to shit.

It was mostly because of fans that would either show up for autographs or photographers that asked questions that made us uncomfortable about some touchy subjects.

I was simply wearing some American Eagle sweatpants along with a random tank top with small holes and a cream cardigan. I was currently trying to decide my hairstyle and shoes. Slippers or nikes? Bun or pony?

I just went with nikes and a bun.

Right on the dot Ross knocked on my door at 7:00.

"You ready babe?" I tuck a stray strand behind my ear and sighed.

"As I'll ever be." I muttered. I opened the door to be greeted with Ross in black Nike sweatpants and a red shirt.

"Well don't you look lovely! I like what you did with your hair, and gurl is that a knew shirt?" Ross started talking like a sassy valley girl. I roll my eyes and tried to hide my smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

•••••

"What's in the bag?" I tried grabbing the bag that was hanging on Ross' shoulder but he dodged my attempt.

"You'll find out." He squeezed my hand and winked.

As of now me and Ross were strolling down the streets blocks from my apartment. We got a bag of chocolate pretzels and a water bottle with lemonade. It wasn't dark because the orange streetlights lit our path perfectly.

Ross pulled me along to a deserted park and set his bag down on the ground. He brings out a blue blanket, go-gurt and a bottle with some sort of liquid. I set our pretzels between us and sipped the lemonade as he prepared our date.

"What's in that bottle?" I reached for it opening the lid.

"White wine." I roll my eyes at the fact that he put wine in a bottle. As if he read my mind he produced two crystal wine glasses, that he probably got from my cabinet.

After five minutes Ross has a mini DVD player with a beats pill speaker.

"What're we watching." I roll over to my stomach and chew the raspberry in my mouth.

"I was thinking we could have a throwback night." Before I could ask more questions he pressed play.

Four hands appeared on the screen clapping in unison.

oh my god. I think I might cry.

As I watched that very first episode of Austin&Ally, I watched it with a smile and tears brimming my eyes.

•••

By the time we finished the first season I was hysterically balling my face off as Ross chuckled rubbing my arm.

"I would've brought tissues if I knew you were going to cry." He hit pause and sipped his wine. "We've come a long way."

"No you've come a long way." I quoted an episode making Ross laugh into my side. I heard someone clear their throat and snapped my head up to see a police officer.

"Hi officer, can we help you?" Ross sounded slightly annoyed so I elbowed his ribs.

"I've gotten a noise complaint talking about obnoxious behaviour. Is that wine?" My stomach drops at the reality of our situation. "I'm going to have to take you two in for public intoxication." Ross immediately stood to his feet, angered.