"Whatever you say"

Ross' POV

"Laura! Come here." I yelled from the kitchen.

"If you're going to scare me again Ross this time I will not apologize for hitting you in the balls!" She yells back from her room. I laugh shaking my head.

"Just get in here please!" I hear Laura groan and mutter things under her breath.

"Alright. What did you call me all the way in here for?" I mention for her to sit on my lap, which she does while blushing furiously.

"I got a letter from doctor Vada."

"Your therapist?" She asks. I nodded my head as I brought the letter out to let her read it. I waited awhile as she read through it. "Are you sure about this?"

"Well, it does sound like a good idea." I shrugged my shoulders.

"How would you convince everyone to go to therapy? It sounds impossible." I hug Laura to my chest and nuzzle her neck with my nose.

"I think it might help me- or I- it's stupid never mind." I hide myself in her neck as my face burns with embarrassment.

Laura get up from my lap and grabs my face in her hands forcing me to look at her.

"If you think that this will make everybody take a step in the right direction, then I'm 100% with you on this." I kiss her harshly on the lips making her jerk back and laugh.

"Sorry, but, thank you so much."

•••

Laura's POV

"What was the emergency?!"

"Is Ross okay?!"

"It too damn bright out here."

"Laura, what's going on?"

Ross' family and Calum and Raini showed up outside of a rented office building with worried looks, I guess it wasn't the best idea to text them: "SOS ROSS IS IN TROUBLE." Well, it worked, surprisingly on everyone. Even Riker and Rocky...

"What the hell is going on Laura?" Riker asks as he takes off his sunglasses.

" Okay, look Ross is in that building right now, a-and we all need to be in there with him. I know that most of us aren't on good terms." My eyes flickered towards Riker, who had his brows knitted together in confusion.

" But, Ross is in there right now, with his old therapist and he's going to need us in there in a couple of minutes." Stormie looked so lost as she sat down on the metal bench outside.

"Therapist? I-I, why did you need us here?" Mark was about to walk away but Stormie grabbed him before he did.

"Dr. Vada is going to be in town for three days, and since she has been talking to Ross for seven years she thought this would make huge progress." Everyone awkwardly looked around at each other. Everyone looks to Calum as his phone goes off.

"Hello? Yeah. No God damn it Frank you had one job. Well try to fix it by yourself for now, but if you ruin my profits anymore you're fired. I can't. I'm busy. I'm so killing you when I get back." Calum hung up and chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry. I hired an idiot." The door to the rented office building squeaked open to reveal a sheepish Ross.

" She's uh, ready to see all of us." I reached for Ross' hand and followed him as he lead everyone into her office.

•••